Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

New to Hilton. What are GLONs and ALONs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2003, 9:35 am
Original Poster

I've used point stretchers, but what are GLONs and ALONs?
Old Apr 14, 2003, 9:49 am

VIP only awards. Use them while you can ...
Old Apr 14, 2003, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
They are 6 night VIP awards....

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rewards/vip.jhtml

Old Apr 14, 2003, 4:50 pm

My understanding is that GLON awards covers for the most part international locations. But do they also cover major national locations like New York & San Francisco? If they do, where would one get a list of all US cities covered under GLON? Thanks.
Old Apr 14, 2003, 4:53 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by hoops100:
My understanding is that GLON awards covers for the most part international locations. But do they also cover major national locations like New York & San Francisco? If they do, where would one get a list of all US cities covered under GLON? Thanks. </font>
It's pretty simple: all properties worldwide (including the US) that are not Premium, are eligible for GLON, and those that are Premium, require GLONP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.