Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2,500 Bonus points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2003, 10:21 pm

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Same experience here...called once, and in no time my account was registered for the promotion...

Greetings - Dirk
Old Feb 1, 2003, 6:29 am

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
When will these companies realize that targeted promos only alienate people. Either offer it to encourage business, or don't. If you want to have other paremeters, go ahead. It's human nature to be anger when you are left out. Who teaches these marketing courses???

------------------
Ms.DtG
Old Feb 1, 2003, 7:50 am

Worked for me too - signed up in no time.
Old Feb 2, 2003, 11:14 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, AA Platinum, Delta Gold
I tried to sign up about 2 weeks ago, was transfered to a supervisor and was told I couldn't. Called thursday night requested to be signed up for the agent (AGNT) promotion and had no problems. Signed myself and my hubby up. Go figure.
Old Feb 2, 2003, 12:30 pm

My account just updated with the Service Center Adjustment for 2,500 points for a Jan 30 stay. Considering that is was a point stretcher award at 15,000 points, it turned into an excellent value at 12,500 points, plus I finally got off of the Zero Stay board for 2003!

G
Old Feb 2, 2003, 9:23 pm
Suspended

I'm noticing all the Diamond members are getting signed up to the others with no problems. Well, will do AAGU this Febraury.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 7:10 am

No problem signing up my wife or me. Just asked for our HHonors numbers and said they would take care of it immediately.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 7:45 am

I signed up at night with a VERY chatty sgent. It took 10 mins. of chat about various locations etc. but I just played sweet and dumb and it worked like a charm! I did say my spouse heard about this code at the office and I had no clue anything else about it and she did check with a supervisor and was told to go ahead.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 8:26 am

I, too, got a chatty fellow who signed me right up.
We're off to HWV tomorrow. Aloha
Old Feb 3, 2003, 10:55 am

Programs: AA-Plt, UA-1P, PC Plt, National ECEE
I just signed up with no problem. Asked for the "Service Center Thank You Bonus," agent asked me for the promo code (AGNT), put me on hold, came back and told me I'd get 2500 points after a stay within 60 days.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 12:08 pm

Just selected "0" and transfered to an agent, he signed up "AGNT" for me within a minute without any problem. 2,000 bonus point towards my Conrad Singapore stay in March.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 12:39 pm

I just talked to an extremely nice rep and signed up with no problem at all.

I have always rec'd very good service from the HHonor agents. They have always been very nice and polite.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 12:45 pm

I just called in, explained that my co-worker who travels almost as much as I do, advised me to sign up for the "Service Center Thank You Bonus" and the agent signed me instantly.

------------------
" ...overcoming my fears of turbulence one glass of chardonnay at a time. "
Old Feb 5, 2003, 12:55 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rut Dog:
4. A fact: It's only 2500 points. CNTU was 50,000 points. Opinion about this fact: "Don't sweat the small stuff."

(Opinions may be like something else that everyone has, but I've got FOUR -- opinions, that is.
</font>
Opinions and body parts aside, I just noticed my balance seemed a little low after a few redemptions, so I called and "Larry" was happy to add this on with no resistance.
Old Feb 5, 2003, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Just got signed up, too. Took 2 minutes. He asked a couple questions (e.g., what is this for? And do you have the card in front of you?). After explaining the 2,500 points and an affirmative on the card, he confirmed the offer signed me up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.