Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Bogota {COL}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2020, 12:31 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Originally Posted by sfgiants13
To follow up with my question I was able to find an email for the hotel on their facebook page. They offer airport pickup for 60,000 COP and return for 44,000 COP. ~$30 roundtrip to not have to deal with taxis at the airport is a steal.
I agree that certainly those not used to deal with Colombian taxi drivers should go for the offer. Personally, I usually go for the normal yellow cabs, which are 30,000 COP. But the rate is not the main reason: In particular, if I arrive early, I don’t want to wait for the arranged transfer. Quite often I arrive on IB from MAD and the can easily be one hour early
Old Dec 16, 2020, 1:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
I ended up having to cancel my trip. The snowstorm on the east coast and a few other things made the trip more trouble than it's worth. I ended up cancelling my first reservation and making another one for a day later. No upgrade when I cancelled late the night before on the original but 2 days prior I got upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite on the second one. Pretty bummed on that but hopefully they give me that upgrade when I eventually try again.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 2:57 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Interesting to read that this hotel tries to scam charge VAT to foreigners but it’s the only Hilton hotel in Bogotá that doesn’t display this charge when making a reservation. The DT saltire doesn’t as well but 93, Conferias and the rest do.

Weekend rates are down to $120 which is tempting but with JW, W and GH around it’s hard to justify staying here(even with no status at any of those).

Any Hilton loyalists that have experience around the area or these hotels that can chime in?

Very much looking forward to Bogotá. Never been that high in elevation so still worried about that lol has it impacted anyone?
Old Oct 2, 2021, 12:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by SKYEG
Weekend rates are down to $120 which is tempting but with JW, W and GH around it’s hard to justify staying here(even with no status at any of those).
This property is in the same general area as the JW (Rosales), but it is significantly inferior. Among Hilton options, I'd go for the ES over this one.
SKYEG likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 10:05 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Just spent 3 nights here, booked a basic King size room and was upgraded to a suite a few days prior to arrival. Executive Lounge had a very good selection of hot and cold food items in the evening reception from 5 to 7, with great service from Jose. Breakfast buffet in main restaurant was also quite good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.