Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer time to CO Onepass?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2011, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Transfer time to CO Onepass?

Greetings. I did some searches but couldn't find the answer. Anyone know the transfer time from HH to CO Onepass. I needed some extra CO miles and had HH points to burn. HH shows the transfer, but nothing in CO yet. Paperwork says 30 days, but is it really that long?
Thanks!
Old Sep 22, 2011, 7:47 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by BizClsDreaming
Greetings. I did some searches but couldn't find the answer. Anyone know the transfer time from HH to CO Onepass. I needed some extra CO miles and had HH points to burn. HH shows the transfer, but nothing in CO yet. Paperwork says 30 days, but is it really that long?
Thanks!
For what this is worth, and it's not worth much, it did take 30 days to transfer SPG points to NW back in the day.

Not sure how applicable this is... different airline, different hotel chain. But their answer sounds right in my experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.