ML2 Award - buy 1 get 1 free meal

Old Feb 27, 02, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

ML2 Award - buy 1 get 1 free meal

I am palnning an award stay at SF Hilton or SF Fisherman's Wharf Hilton or Monterey Hilton. I am trying to use ML2 award on any of these properties. Is it worth it? Any recent experience using ML2? I am not sure if any of the hotel restuarants particpates. I called the Diamond Desk and they told me to call the hotel directly to find out.
Old Apr 11, 02, 12:28 pm

Does anyone have experience using this award? Is it good for the entire meal or just an entree? I would consider using an award like this in Hawaii (Waikoloa)if it were good for the entire meal.
Old Apr 11, 02, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

I called the Diamond Desk and asked the hotels (SF Dwtn Tower, Guam Hilton, Monterey Hilton) I am staying would honor this award. All of them are not!
Old Apr 11, 02, 9:00 pm

Programs: UA, HH, SPG
Havings stayed at 2 of the 3 hotels you mentioned - Monterey and SF Hilton - I personally would not waste points on meals at these hotels.
Old Nov 1, 03, 9:36 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

ML2 reward: Buy one dinner get one free.Anyone use this at Spencer'[email protected] Seatac Hilton?

I used this reward a year ago at this great steak restaurant at the Seatac Hilton. Now I don't see this reward for the Seatac location listed on the participating Hiltons on the website. A call to the Rewards Desk was unable to provide me with an answer.... a call to the hotel was met with ambiguity...

" I think I may have seen one of those...."

Before I order up the reward for an upcoming trip I wonder if anyone has had any experience with this reward at this location?

Thanks.

Search this Thread