Community
Wiki Posts
Search

hilton gold

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2002, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

hilton gold

how does one become a gold member have a ton hh points and can never use them because im a silver member can any one help with this???thanks pat
Old Feb 19, 2002, 4:46 pm

I am not sure I understand your question. Why would your status be correlated with not being able to use HHonors points? You have to make the required number of stays, or look for a promotion that lets you do the fast track to gold.
Old Feb 19, 2002, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

looking for promo for gold have amex plat but they say i need a coupon code any help??
Old Feb 19, 2002, 5:19 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by pppfun:
how does one become a gold member </font>
You may want to see these threads:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/003029.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum57/HTML/003580.html

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by pppfun:
have a ton hh points and can never use them because im a silver member</font>
FWIW, you won't see a difference in your ability to use your points when you'll become Gold. If you need to get around the blackout dates, you have to be a Diamond.

[This message has been edited by Eugene (edited 02-19-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.