Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree Philadelphia Northeast {US-PA} (no longer Honors)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2002, 3:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Was at the DT Northeast Philly last night, besides 3 light blubs missing from their lamps and no tissues in the room at all, I survived. Didnt get the morning paper, seems its pick it up on the way out, yet the bill came in under the door.

Seems they DO NOT offer a cont bkfst or a full.I didnt want it but thought they had to offer either to Diamonds , so I called the Diamond line and was told NO HOTEL has to offer any kind of bkfst. Is this so, I thought they had to?

Old Feb 4, 2002, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
They have to but it is an education process for us to train them!

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/benefits/levels.jhtml

Old Feb 4, 2002, 8:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And to think the latest Philly-City slogan is............"The city who loves you back".

MisterNice

ps: Copy the HH T&C, carry a few copies with you and educate the HH unlearned. I do.
Old Feb 5, 2002, 1:10 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

\ the hotel wasnt the problem, it was HH Diamond CRs who said they didnt have to offer anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.