Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort {MEX}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 20, 2016, 9:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jumpdogjump
Standard room availability shows up when you try to book 6 nights.

Need to add following

Gold benefits- Cont'l Breakfast for Elite member and 1 other in same room, buy up to full breakfast for 220 pesos/pp

Diamond benefits- Cont'l Breakfast for Elite member and 1 other in same room, buy up to full breakfast for 220 pesos/pp.
Print Wikipost

Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort {MEX}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2002, 9:58 pm

I'm going in October... I understand from another post that this property is secluded... Is anyone/did anyone renting/rent a car for their trip?? Is that good advice??

Also, I too am interested in their treatment of diamonds..
Old Jun 28, 2002, 11:30 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Explorist, UA 1MM
Thanks, keywest!

I used a non-point stretcher award for this property at the premium rates. As soon as I leave the keyboard, I will be contacting the good folks at HHonors.

Old Jun 28, 2002, 11:35 am

Hi, mad.

The missess and I will be visiting in late September. We are renting a car and will submit a trip report upon our return. It seems that the airport is some twenty (20) miles from the property.
Old Jun 28, 2002, 2:52 pm

Note that this airport is actually in San Jose del Cabo and not in Cabo San Lucas, so any hotel in Cabo will be a ways from the airport. Shared van to Cabo was $12 US and a cab $45 US when I was there last year.
Old Jun 28, 2002, 3:55 pm

Programs: No status anywhere :(
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by keywestbars:
It is now a classic level hotel. Was a Premium level a few weeks ago. 50,000 less.
</font>
Is that a seasonal or permanent change?
Old Jun 30, 2002, 2:28 pm

10,000 points successfully redeposited into HHonors account!
Old Jul 8, 2002, 2:40 pm

I too am going in October, I'd love information as well. Is there anyway to golf cheaper than advertised? Do you need a rental car if you're there for 6 nights? Suggestions on dining/eating near the hotel, or in either of the two major towns???

------------------
HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AMEX Plat
Old Jul 8, 2002, 4:17 pm

Drove by the new Hilton back in May. We were staying at the Westin Regina. It's a bit farther out than the Westin. You can do a shared van ride for $12 one-way from the airport. Cab fares from the hotel to Cabo run about $12 a person as well. If you are staying any length of time and want to get out and explore, it makes sense to rent a car. If you don't rent a car buy your transportation voucher inside the airport before you go through security screening. Be careful not to get stopped by all the time share people. Go directly outside the terminal and find your van or go direct to taxis.

As for restaurants, we really liked Mi Casa in Cabo. Great shrimp dishes and nice atmosphere inside the restaurant. Go at lunch if you want to avoid the crowds in the evening.
Old Jul 19, 2002, 5:38 pm

Hilton Cabo San Lucas any feedback

Has anyone had any experience with the new Hilton property in Cabo San Lucas Mexico? We own timeshares in Cabo and I was intrested in checking out the Hilton. Anyone know of any deals, etc...
Thanks
Old Aug 4, 2002, 1:08 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA Plt, MR Lifetime Plat & Amb
Hilton Cabo, Los Cabos, Cabo San, SJD Lucas Master Thread

These are all the links to the threads in the Hilton Forum reguarding the Hilton in Cabo.
So far most of the posts in all of this are asking for reviews. If anyone has any review or info please share it with us!
Old Aug 4, 2002, 6:07 pm

Dudemon,
this is AWESOME. thanks for your help.. you've saved me so much time.. i hope people post information here as well..
Old Sep 14, 2002, 10:01 am

I am brining up a previous thread on this property because I have a specific question that hopefully someone who has been there can answer. The info on the web site says for the rooms that they have 'internet access' 'modem' and 'high-speed internet'. I am curious if anyone actually knows what kind of internet is available there as it will be important for me if I go and I don't have a local dial up ISP number to use in that area.

Many thanks for any info
Old Sep 22, 2002, 8:07 pm

Bump

Anyone stayed yet?

Thank you!
Old Sep 23, 2002, 8:37 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tph4:
We drove by it last month. It looked okay but is in the middle of no where. It will be an expensive cab ride to get to san jose del cabo or cabo can lucas. </font>
looked at the Hilton website, looks no further away from the two towns than the Westin Resort and that was only a $12 cab ride or the free hotel shuttle to either town.

Personally I prefer to be away from the towns
Old Oct 4, 2002, 8:41 am

Well it's been awhile. I have not seen one review of the resort. Share the experience if have been here. I am going in march and would like to know how your stay went. Also any general info on cabo would be great.

Thanks,
K.W.B

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.