Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Palm Springs {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2019, 5:49 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond, Delta
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Any recent stay reports or tips? I will be staying on a Sunday night in March, and the rate is a pretty good use of some of my Hilton Aspire resort credit. Diamond, and I appear to already have been upgraded from the base room to "alcove room pool view". TIA.
We had a one night stay there on 2/9 and were pleased with the property and the service. Upgraded to a similar king room overlooking the pool. You can park on street to avoid parking charges. Received two drink coupons for the bar and a credit of $12 each for Breakfast. Upgrade to full buffet is $8.00 but not really necessary as there are many items on menu around the $12 range. The website has a warning about pool parties in April, but if you are there in March you shouldn’t have any issues.

Hope this helps.
Adam1222 likes this.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 7:18 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by BBQMonster
We had a one night stay there on 2/9 and were pleased with the property and the service. Upgraded to a similar king room overlooking the pool. You can park on street to avoid parking charges. Received two drink coupons for the bar and a credit of $12 each for Breakfast. Upgrade to full buffet is $8.00 but not really necessary as there are many items on menu around the $12 range. The website has a warning about pool parties in April, but if you are there in March you shouldn’t have any issues.

Hope this helps.
Great. Thanks!
BBQMonster likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2021, 7:52 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Looking at a stay here in October and even the "Flexible Rate" has a 30-day cancellation requirement. Has anyone seen this? Seems only on weekends.

Last edited by Adam1222; Aug 10, 2021 at 8:04 am
Old Aug 11, 2021, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Looking at a stay here in October and even the "Flexible Rate" has a 30-day cancellation requirement. Has anyone seen this? Seems only on weekends.
To me, this screams "avoid!"

David
Old Nov 22, 2021, 9:11 pm

Will be staying here next month. Anyone have any recent experiences at this property?
DC9 likes this.
Old May 3, 2022, 5:53 pm

Any recent feedback on Hilton Palm Springs or other Hiltons nearby? The website photos look very plain.

I'm using up free night certificates and planning on La Quinta Curio (former WA), but it is far from PS proper.

Is there a general Palm Springs thread to compare properties? I didn't find one yet, but that could be a good discussion.

Last edited by rrgg; May 4, 2022 at 7:03 am
Old Oct 28, 2023, 6:21 am

Programs: BA S, AA G(1MM), Hilton D
Just did a one night stay, and found it to be very decent. Read up beforehand, so knew it wasn't a new hotel - only noticed the elevators looking "stale", my room itself room didn't seem dated at all. Was upgraded to a 'King size pool view', which was a good size and very pleasant/well-prepared. Only thing is, you're facing inwards, and many rooms have balconies. It;'s more of a resort, and many people are on vacation, and will sit out in the evenings. Expect to hear conversations, I could, though there were no parties or music blaring. Got a $15 F&B credit, but didn't use it, as couldn't see pricing anywhere and I suspected it may not cover a complete breakfast. Shuttles appear to be on demand, so best call from airport, or, if in hotel ask at front desk. I arrived at PSP quite late and called - shuttle arrived in about 10 mins.
KCalla likes this.

Last edited by loosehead; Oct 29, 2023 at 7:03 am
Old Nov 7, 2023, 9:53 pm

I'm looking at this hotel Christmas weekend to treat mom and use the Aspire resort credit, relatively cheap flight to PSP and have some vacation days left to burn before year's end, free airport shuttle and walkable to downtown are bonuses, might rent a car to drive out a bit.
Old Dec 9, 2023, 1:10 pm

That sounds like a nice trip. Looking forward to reading what you think of it. We have considered the property for a stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.