Conrad Hong Kong {HKG}

Hide Wikipost
Old May 29, 15, 2:05 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: jerry a. laska
Wiki Link
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on [-] or [+] box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

The 59th floor Executive Lounge has opened again today (Sunday, 1st Sept. 2013) after an extensive refurbishment. Pictures of the new lounge can be seen here:

New Exec Lounge Pictures by infoworks

10 Things to do while at the Hong Kong Conrad by wideman
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 11, 17, 2:44 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
I would think so.
Old Apr 11, 17, 3:44 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Originally Posted by 54austin View Post
Should I assume that the chances of lounge access in peak times (New Year's Eve and +/- a day) are slim to none for Honors Gold?
This probably doesn't help but was there as a Diamond on the 30/31 Dec last year (flew out just after midnight) and it was busy but not overflowing or anything.

Last edited by earlyriser; Apr 11, 17 at 9:20 pm
Old Apr 11, 17, 4:15 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by lyndonmaxewell View Post

Just completed an inspirational stay at the hotel.

Not sure what room it is but it does says Presidential.
Congratulations on the upgrade (I presume)
Old Apr 12, 17, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by diablo77 View Post
Anyone else notice this, seems like an error on the Conrad website for end of April. Looks like rooms are priced at $2,400 HKD excluding the Chairman and Presidential Suites.
Will the Hotel still Honor this price?
If anyone's interested, it was a mistake fare. Thanks diablo77 for the heads up. I had a very good stay.
Old Apr 12, 17, 12:23 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Originally Posted by lyndonmaxewell View Post
If anyone's interested, it was a mistake fare. Thanks diablo77 for the heads up. I had a very good stay.
Old May 5, 17, 2:02 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I did see some HK $2K range for the basic room non-refundable rate.

Does HK $2k consider a good price for this hotel(for diamond)?

Do Diamonds always got breakfast in restaurant covered? How about for family of three? Thank you!

Last edited by milemission; May 5, 17 at 2:13 pm
Old May 5, 17, 2:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat., IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by milemission View Post
I did see some HK $2K range for the basic room non-refundable rate.

Does HK $2k consider a good price for this hotel(for diamond)?

Do Diamonds always got breakfast in restaurant covered? How about for family of three? Thank you!
HK $2k is a great price for this hotel. You will get breakfast for two in the Lounge or at the restaurant. Don't know about a 3rd person.
Old May 11, 17, 8:55 pm

Programs: Airlines - Only in the pointy end on points, HHonors Diamond, SPG Preferred Plus & Marriott Silver
Does anyone know why all availability would be blacked out for the period 17-23 March 2018?

I have a 2 night stay planned for 18-20 March and seems as if there is plenty of availability at other hotels. I also couldn't see any events listed at this time but maybe I am not looking in the right place.

It is giving me a Diamond Guarantee option, but at over $5,000 HKD per night I don't think I will take that up.
Old May 11, 17, 9:09 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM, QFF Platinum, HH Diamond, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by SponsorSFC View Post
Does anyone know why all availability would be blacked out for the period 17-23 March 2018?

I have a 2 night stay planned for 18-20 March and seems as if there is plenty of availability at other hotels. I also couldn't see any events listed at this time but maybe I am not looking in the right place.

It is giving me a Diamond Guarantee option, but at over $5,000 HKD per night I don't think I will take that up.
Too early, they dont have rates set yet
Old May 11, 17, 9:31 pm

Programs: Airlines - Only in the pointy end on points, HHonors Diamond, SPG Preferred Plus & Marriott Silver
Thanks, I thought that initially but was uncertain when there seemed to be rates loaded for dates before and after this period.

Will keep an eye on it.
Old Jun 1, 17, 8:10 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hilton
It's my understanding that Eunice is leaving this property later this month. I've enjoyed talking with her at the Conrad. She and her staff are pretty awesome. Whoever is replacing her will have difficult shoes to fill.
Old Jun 2, 17, 5:59 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Gold
First stay at this property. Have a 4 night reward/weekend certificate stay. I tried the early check in as an upgrade option as I was arriving at 8 AM. Upon arrival, the awesome guy at the desk says he will upgrade me to a city view on the exec level as a gold and has a room available for early check in at no charge. Wow. I've lucked into upgrades, and into early check ins before, but this is like an elusive unicorn of it all happening at once on a reward stay. .
Old Jun 2, 17, 9:09 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors
Originally Posted by bitterproffit View Post
First stay at this property. Have a 4 night reward/weekend certificate stay. I tried the early check in as an upgrade option as I was arriving at 8 AM. Upon arrival, the awesome guy at the desk says he will upgrade me to a city view on the exec level as a gold and has a room available for early check in at no charge. Wow. I've lucked into upgrades, and into early check ins before, but this is like an elusive unicorn of it all happening at once on a reward stay. .
I had an almost identical experience in January. Wonderful service. Can't wait to return.
Old Jun 3, 17, 5:56 am

Programs: delta pm, aa exp, hilton diamond
Originally Posted by hawaiiansports View Post
It's my understanding that Eunice is leaving this property later this month. I've enjoyed talking with her at the Conrad. She and her staff are pretty awesome. Whoever is replacing her will have difficult shoes to fill.
Sorry to hear this if it is true she will be missed! Her staff is great but she will be hard to replace.
Old Jun 4, 17, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Traveling Salesman View Post
Sorry to hear this if it is true she will be missed! Her staff is great but she will be hard to replace.
She is the one that makes the elite experience so great there.

Search this Thread