Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jerry a. laska
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on [-] or [+] box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

The 59th floor Executive Lounge has opened again today (Sunday, 1st Sept. 2013) after an extensive refurbishment. Pictures of the new lounge can be seen here:

New Exec Lounge Pictures by infoworks

10 Things to do while at the Hong Kong Conrad by wideman
Print Wikipost

Conrad Hong Kong {HKG}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by diablo77
Sorry I worded it incorrectly, all rooms and suites are the same price excluding Chairman and Presidential.

Check the last week of April
Those are super rates. Yes, you're right, it's probably an error but I don't think there's any harm booking if you're going to be there at that time. If you get a confirmation, they would probably honor the rate.
Old Feb 24, 2017, 4:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Yes this is a major snafu. The $2100 HKD rate is pre-paid. But the same is true for flexible rates, including the AAA rate at $2660 for any room (except specialty suites). And the "Premium Room Reward" for an Executive Harbour View Suite is only 72,165 points.

I was offered a "custom upgrade" to the Presidential Suite for only $25k HKD per night!
Old Feb 24, 2017, 5:44 pm

Programs: QFF LTG , HHD
Originally Posted by Kacee
Yes this is a major snafu. The $2100 HKD rate is pre-paid. But the same is true for flexible rates, including the AAA rate at $2660 for any room (except specialty suites). And the "Premium Room Reward" for an Executive Harbour View Suite is only 72,165 points.

I was offered a "custom upgrade" to the Presidential Suite for only $25k HKD per night!
I've converted a points booking to an advance purchase one as these rates are too good not to pay out real money. We'll see if the upgrade holds. I would expect it should but, even if it doesn't, I'm not worse off. I passed on the "cheap" Presidential Suite upgrade offer!
Old Feb 24, 2017, 8:58 pm

All suites rates have been pulled. Re-pricing in progr ss
Old Feb 24, 2017, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by Kacee

$25 dollars is good value!.... till I realised you mean 25,000 hkd.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 3:19 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by lyndonmaxewell
Argh! The one day I don't check the Hilton forum
Old Feb 25, 2017, 3:58 am

Programs: United PremPlat; M LT Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire A
Originally Posted by doesun
Stayed with 2 adults and 3 young kids during the past 2 years. notified them at check-in. no problems
Thanks. What kind of room did you stay in?
Old Feb 25, 2017, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by lyndonmaxewell
Booked yesterday a King Exec Harbour suite for the end of July, the 'Compliments of Conrad' rate was HKD 3,225. Received the confirmation, will see . Prepaid was listed for 2,600, but I never intend to book a prepaid reservation. Now it's listed for HK$7,325 for the same period.

Last edited by illesus; Feb 25, 2017 at 4:08 am Reason: current pricing inf
Old Feb 25, 2017, 5:32 am

just the standard room that's available on points and upgraded to the executive floor.

Originally Posted by illesus
Thanks. What kind of room did you stay in?
Old Feb 25, 2017, 5:33 am

Great, thank you for your answer!

Originally Posted by doesun
just the standard room that's available on points and upgraded to the executive floor.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
Argh! The one day I don't check the Hilton forum
Well, there's so many hotels. Always a next fine
Old Feb 26, 2017, 9:07 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Booked yesterday a King Exec Harbour suite for the end of July, the 'Compliments of Conrad' rate was HKD 3,225. Received the confirmation, will see . Prepaid was listed for 2,600, but I never intend to book a prepaid reservation. Now it's listed for HK$7,325 for the same period.
Do you think you'll get an upgrade to the Chairman suite?
Old Feb 27, 2017, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by diablo77
Do you think you'll get an upgrade to the Chairman suite?
If you don't ask, you don't get
Old Feb 27, 2017, 9:11 pm

Has anyone stayed here as a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids)? The website doesn't allow to book rooms for this combination, but I understand that the policy might be different at check-in. Please let me know. Thank you!
Stayed as 2(A) + 2(C) in 2015.
I booked at 1(A) + 2(C) and add my spouse as the Additional Guest.
This allows property to be aware that I have two kids in tow and an additional adult making 2+2.
No issues when I check in.
Only had to show the adult passports.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by PayItForward
Stayed as 2(A) + 2(C) in 2015.
I booked at 1(A) + 2(C) and add my spouse as the Additional Guest.
This allows property to be aware that I have two kids in tow and an additional adult making 2+2.
No issues when I check in.
Only had to show the adult passports.
In another word if I were to bring my parents, I would book as 2(A), and it would be obvious that it is stay 3(A)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.