Hilton Garden Inn Fargo {US-ND}

Old Aug 15, 2011, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Fargo {US-ND}

This is a fairly new HGI with a small convention center attached. Lots of restaurants and stores in the area.

When I checked in, I was given a coupon for a free drink or dessert because they don't have upgraded rooms, only standard ones. That was a nice surprise. Got the usual two bottles of water as well.

The staff were all friendly and helpful. We went to breakfast later in the morning, and the waitress took our hot food orders instead of us giving them at the buffet counter. Haven't had that service at a HGI before.

With the price only a few dollars more than the Hampton nearby, the extra amenities and much better breakfast are worth it.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
Well, make sure ya stay away from the wood chipper out back..

Okee dokee?
Old Aug 15, 2011, 8:47 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Thank ya fer sharin', yeah, you betcha.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 6:48 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Still one of the nicest HGI's I've stayed in.

The breakfast continues to be very nice, with changing specials each morning. You order at your table (and there is also a self-serve of cold pastries and fruit and milk).

Contacted the hotel in advance and they blocked exactly the room I wanted.

For the 7th time in a row, the digital key does not open the exterior doors.

There are lots of mid-cost options in Fargo these days, and this is one of the best.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
This is an old thread, just checked in, and upgraded to a "suite" I won't have time for breakfast. It is an older hotel, but it's nice. I like these Hilton Garden. Inn's

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.