Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

UK Hilton Honors Platinum Visa change to joining offer

UK Hilton Honors Platinum Visa change to joining offer

Old Dec 8, 2011, 2:22 am

Has anyone had their November points post yet?!
Old Dec 8, 2011, 12:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, BA
Originally Posted by pryonic
Has anyone had their November points post yet?!
Nope. Nothing showing yet!
Old Dec 8, 2011, 1:45 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Nor me. Was beginning to worry it was just me!

Haven't had my 4 x 2500 bonus points either yet but maybe they'll arrive with this statement credit.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 2:16 pm

Last month's points posted on the 4th. Still none here on the 12th. Do they usually vary by this number of days each month or is this unusual?
Old Dec 12, 2011, 2:20 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
I've had my November and December statements now (finally) but still no points posted to my account. Will query again with Barclaycard what's going on.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 2:25 pm

Thanks.

I keep checking my HHonors account but at least for next month I've switched on paper statements.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 1:57 am

I'm thinking the same thing - I've only had the card 3 months. My 1st month's points posted on the 4th, just had my 3rd statement and still no sign of the points from the 2nd!

Annoyingly I'm just 2,000 short of booking a room I want too
Old Dec 13, 2011, 2:09 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
All those still waiting for the latest points to post...

I've had the card for a year and a half, and was thinking the same thing, however looking back through my HHonors activity in my account, last December (2010) points posted on the 17th.

Infact looking through there's quite a bit of fluctuation on which date they come in over the past 12 months.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 2:39 am

I've checked back over the past 10 weeks or so since the account opened and nothing posted so far. I've emailed [email protected] (the webrelations/Twitter team) and asked that they passed on the message to the CS manager that helped me out before - here's hoping more luck this way than via their telephone CS!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
I've checked back over the past 10 weeks or so since the account opened and nothing posted so far. I've emailed [email protected] (the webrelations/Twitter team) and asked that they passed on the message to the CS manager that helped me out before - here's hoping more luck this way than via their telephone CS!

Any luck yet with your points / certificate posting yet? I now have had two monthly statements and no points or free night certificate posted yet !
Old Dec 19, 2011, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by heggers03
Any luck yet with your points / certificate posting yet? I now have had two monthly statements and no points or free night certificate posted yet !
I got points posted for my November statement on 4th November and my free night certificate around then as well. Since then still nothing. No points from my December statement and no bonus points for my first 4 stays.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by NorthOrSouth
I got points posted for my November statement on 4th November and my free night certificate around then as well. Since then still nothing. No points from my December statement and no bonus points for my first 4 stays.
Lloyds IT must be a bit carp - I will continue to wait in anticipation for points / certificate!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by heggers03
Not a sausage. Have emailed Barclaycard again.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:20 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
I've received the free night certificate arrive (very quickly in fact), but no other points, hopefully they post eventually. I've had the card since early September so its been 3 statements to date without the points arriving in the account.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by littlevoices
I've received the free night certificate arrive (very quickly in fact), but no other points, hopefully they post eventually. I've had the card since early September so its been 3 statements to date without the points arriving in the account.
Exactly the same here.

Talking to HHnrs customer services is like banging your head against a brick wall that has spikes embedded in it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.