Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld {US-FL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2001, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld {US-FL}

I will be using HH award staying at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando SeaWorld International. Anyone out there has stayed at his property? Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
If this one is no good, any suggestion to use points on other HH Chain properties. I don't have much pots left, try to stay in low end properties, like Hampton Inn.
Thanks.
Old Dec 6, 2002, 9:16 am

HGI Seaworld: ANy Reports?

How is the HGI Seaworld, Orlando, FL, and what do they do for Gold or Diamond HHonors members? I am Diamond and there are 2 adults and 2 children in my party; is there any chance we will all get free breakfast?

[This message has been edited by dldkjones (edited 12-06-2002).]
Old Dec 6, 2002, 9:47 am

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center Trip Reports and Reviews

I stayed there as a Gold last summer on a $49 coupon rate. It is one of the nicer HGI's that I have visited. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is huge for a HGI.

To be honest, this was a very quick overnight stay. I checked in without a reservation. I did not get breakfast certs, but then again, I did not ask, as I was leaving before 600 AM. I did get a free drink certificate and was upgraded to a top floor room (8th or 9th floor) with a view of Sea World, though the room only seemed a little larger than your standard HGI room. Room did offer a great view of the Sea World firewrods.
Old Dec 6, 2002, 9:41 pm

Our family stayed at HGI Seaworld last March. As gold, all received free breakfast coupons but that did not include eggs. The pastry, cereal, and fruit selection was good. We ate breakfast there 6 days straight. Walk, don't drive to seaworld, the seaworld parking lot is right behind HGI.
Old Mar 9, 2003, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center Trip Reports and Reviews

Hi,

I have just returned from 2 nights here.
The rate was very good ( 98$ pn and inlcuded a Seaworld ticket)

Check in at 1:30pm on Monday 5th March was quick and easy. I got a voucher for two bottles of water , two breakfast coupons and a couple of coupons offering discounts at the restaurant.

I was in room 432 ( 8 floors) on the opposite side of the hotel form Sea World but over looking the pool area.

The Sea World ticket entrance is about a 10 minute walk away. Yuo walk down the road , cross the road and you are in the car park ( just walk diagonnally across the car park fro Zone G to Zone A and you are at the entrance).

Public transport to the Orlando premium outlets and I drive is goods with both the I Ride Trolley service and Lynx Route 42 serving the Outlet centre and I DRive ( Lynx is slightly quicker to/from the outlet mall) and costs 75cents for I Ride and $1.25 for Lynx.
Rooms are standard HGI but I do like the fridge and microwave. Rooms are quiet enough.
Business centre is goo with free internet access.
Fitnness centre is good and pool is large, from 3ft to 5ft deep and warm (open from 6am to 10pm).
The restaurant is open for breakfast lunch and dinner and of good quality and service. I upgraded to a full breakfast for $2more.
Check out time is 11am but I got a 2pm late check out with no problems.
It is across the roald form the Renaissance Resort and down the road from the HGVC.

Regards
TBS
Old Mar 17, 2011, 7:09 am

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
HGI SeaWorld

Had a quick overnight stay for meetings in Orlando a couple nights ago and stayed at HGI Seaworld.

Wow, what a fantastic hotel. Service was great, breakfast outstanding and upgraded to a full King 1BR suite which was a really nice room with separate living area, good sized kitchen and dining area.

7th floor room facing SeaWorld gave me a great view of the fireworks.

I know from all my travels that many HGI's don't even offer suite upgrades (because they don't have them!). This one apparently has several King 1BR and 2 Double 1BR suites available.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 5:17 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, WN A-List Preferred & CP, Marriott Gold, American Platinum Pro, National Executive
Have not stayed there, but regularly stay at the Hilton Grand Vacations across the street when in MCO for work. I have had several great stays there as well.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 7:37 am

Programs: Delta Gold, HH Gold
This is one of our favorite Hilton family properties in Orlando. We spend the night of 4th of July there a couple of years ago and were given a park view room on the top floor. We were able to see dozens of fireworks displays from the room - it was spectacular! We have always felt exceptionally well cared for at this hotel.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Silver
Thumbs up Looking forward to my stay in April

Thanks for the post on this hotel! I just booked it for a 3night in April. I needed to be close to the Renaissance and I debated the Hgvc and Dbltree. The HGI is right next door, but I usually don't do HGI.

Hope I'll score the type upgrade you did.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 12:45 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Bonvoy, Choice, IHG
Any recent stays at this HGI? I am planning a Trip to Sea World next weekend and the rate is pretty cheap.

Thanks!!
Old Jul 29, 2019, 10:26 am

Hmm. No substantive updates in 8 years. Has anyone stayed here recently? Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 6:40 am

Hotel Lobby was clean and felt like it had recently been refreshed. Our room on the other hand, was worn out, everything felt old and dirty. Our key cards said renovations were coming at the end of 2020. Will not return until renovation occurs.

It was a nice location with free parking and no resort fee.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 2:51 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Southwest RR, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Just completed a three night weekend stay. Overheard another Diamond guest at the front counter trying to add a second guest to their room. Front desk agent originally said the rate went from ~$50 to $150ish but was able to find another way to add as a second guest.

Pro:
Cheaper rates and location
Kiosk in the market to check prices; no issues with the F&B credit
Very hot showers

Cons:
No digital key
Dimly lit rooms. Was missing a tableside light between the two queen beds
Uncomfortable beds
Only three bath towels in a two queen bed room
Very few luggage carts
Rooms are worn and outdated
Old Jan 18, 2022, 3:01 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Southwest RR, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE

Breakfast pricing. More than the F&B credit
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 6:29 pm

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
Power Breakfast Bowl at HGI

On our trip to Florida last week we were pleasantly surprised by the new breakfast item on the HGI menu - "the power breakfast bowl."

The grilled chicken on the bowl was really, really yummy. Mrs. Watchful is diabetic and avoids bread items so we love the HGI for the availability of the omelet, but the power breakfast bowl was a great alternative. If you haven't seen it - this is the menu description: grilled chicken, egg whites, ancient grains, feta, roasted tomato, kale, pesto.

It listed at 12.50 at the HGI Orlando near SeaWorld - where we received the $10 breakfast credit. At this location it was constructed with potatoes instead of ancient grains.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.