Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Wonderful facilities for a reasonable price

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2001, 10:36 am
Original Poster

If any one is interested in a certificate to check out the Hilton Grand Vacation Club in Orlando at a very resonable price I could send you one. We would both get points. These suites come with even washers and dryers so helps with luggage and not knowing how warm or cold it will be. You would have to listen to the speel. We purchased one, as yet havn't used it so I don't know for sure how it is. The facilities are exceptional.
Old Feb 4, 2001, 11:17 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, HH, SPG
Moltmans

What is your email address?
Old Feb 9, 2001, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Ditto! And thanks.
Old Feb 9, 2001, 8:26 pm

I was planning to go in August. Do you have one more?
Old Mar 5, 2001, 5:58 pm

Originally posted by moltmans:
If any one is interested in a certificate to check out the Hilton Grand Vacation Club in Orlando at a very resonable price I could send you one. We would both get points. These suites come with even washers and dryers so helps with luggage and not knowing how warm or cold it will be. You would have to listen to the speel. We purchased one, as yet havn't used it so I don't know for sure how it is. The facilities are exceptional.
I was planning to go to Orlando this summer and would be interested in a certificate as well if you have another one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.