Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Survey for the new website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2011, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MMGold, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat

Just took a survey, mainly they ask for input of the new website. They give screen shot step by step and ask in every step what you like and what you don't like. It took me more than 30 min. to finish.

I got the survey prompt after booking a hotel stay. Probably a good idea to take the survey if you have suggestions for improvement.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 1:53 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
I gave up after ~10 minutes, waaay to long to get the desired inputs. I might do it for some points or if I get the invite again during a weekend, but otherwise I won't
Old Jul 6, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Hilton Honors, Priority Club, Hyatt Platinum
I like the new site when it appears to randomly allow access to it. But, I've been having problems searching for, and completing reservations - the sessions keep expiring, as it flips back and forth between the old/new AFTER I'm logged in.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL-DM; HH-Gold; MR-Silver; Avis-First
Yeah, that's a crazy long survey.

While it seems to be random as to which search tool I'm presented with (new or old), I have found that by clicking "More Search Options", it always presents the new one. ^
Old Jul 6, 2011, 12:52 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Hilton Honors, Priority Club, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by matt5596
While it seems to be random as to which search tool I'm presented with (new or old), I have found that by clicking "More Search Options", it always presents the new one. ^
Thanks for that tip... I'll try that. The new user interface is a big improvement, and it seems significantly faster - at least for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.