Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The Official Hilton Honors Q3 Promotion – Double Your Honors FAQ

Old Jun 29, 11, 1:52 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors

Offer Details: Hilton HHonors members who register for the promotion and have a stay inclusive of dates falling during the promotion period have the option to choose to either double their HHonors points or double airline miles for hotel stays. The promotion period includes completed stays between July 1 and September 30, 2011.

Members must register at HHonors.com/DoubleYourHHonors prior to completing their first eligible stay. Members select their bonus during registration, which cannot be changed during the promotional period.

The full Double Your HHonors FAQ can be found here: http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/...s_faq/index.do
Old Jun 29, 11, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Can one earn both double points and (base) partner miles for the same stay? The T & C seem to indicate that the guest must waive all partner miles to get the bonus points.
Old Jun 29, 11, 5:30 pm

Programs: Discretely with AA-G AFFB-C2 UA-EP LHLX-S HH-D
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative View Post
Offer Details: Hilton HHonors members who register for the promotion and have a stay inclusive of dates falling during the promotion period have the option to choose to either double their HHonors points or double airline miles for hotel stays. The promotion period includes completed stays between July 1 and September 30, 2011.

Members must register at HHonors.com/DoubleYourHHonors prior to completing their first eligible stay. Members select their bonus during registration, which cannot be changed during the promotional period.

The full Double Your HHonors FAQ can be found here: http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/...s_faq/index.do
Thank you, HHR, for a supremely clear message.
I am registrered as Points and Miles, since years ago.
I have now for Q3 asked for Double Reward Points. And I shall get normal miles as well.
Nothing could be clearer!

You can PM me if you think I have misunderstood your clarity, or if you think that my recognition of your clarity might be deserving of a gesture to further secure my loyalty.
Old Jun 29, 11, 6:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Question

HHonors Representative; HOW can one register if there is always the error message "Bad Request. Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reference #7.a021655f.1309391717.0"
Old Jun 29, 11, 7:47 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Yeah, this cock-up is silly. I have tried to register for double miles from three different computers, cleared caches, used different browsers... NO EFFING LUCK!
Old Jun 29, 11, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA platinum, HA platinum, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG
Try doing it tomorrow--Hilton website seems to be having issues lately. I couldn't pull up receipts one day but was able to do so the next day. My registration worked without issue the first time, but I did it last week.
Old Jun 29, 11, 8:07 pm

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond

Please explain why so many hotels were able to opt out? The list is huge this time.
Old Jun 29, 11, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
HHonorsRepresentative; I cannot register - always getting an error message. e,g,:
Bad Request.

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reference #7.59df54b8.1309397142.0
Can you please advise?
Old Jun 29, 11, 8:48 pm

Programs: Promus Preferred, ITT Sheraton Club
are all airlines participating?
Old Jun 30, 11, 2:00 am

Programs: AF Frequence Plus Rouge pour toujours, BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, BW Rewards Diamond
Still not working here. Way to go, Hilton.

UTA
Old Jun 30, 11, 2:08 am

Programs: UA, AA, BMI, MR, HH, PC
I am planning a number of stays where I will qualify for the maximum 3000 miles per stay with airline partner BMI. Will this exclude me from receiving any further miles for my stay using this promotion or would HHonors transfer 6000 points to my BMI account?

Like others I am also having difficulty registering; I get a 'page not found' error.

Thanks, SF.
Old Jun 30, 11, 2:41 am

still doesn't work.

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Reference #7.9dcd387d.1309419555.0

Doesn't seem like Hilton plan to fix this problem anytime soon do they?
Old Jun 30, 11, 7:04 am

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by PaulRO View Post
Thank you, HHR, for a supremely clear message.
I am registrered as Points and Miles, since years ago.
I have now for Q3 asked for Double Reward Points. And I shall get normal miles as well.
Nothing could be clearer!
Are you sure? The way I read it, the choice is:

Double points (and no miles); or

Regular points + double miles

That is, Double points + regular miles is NOT an option.

HHonorsRepresentative please can you clarify.
Old Jun 30, 11, 7:08 am

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Also discussed in this thread I see. It would be useful to have confirmation from HHonorsRepresentative either way.
Old Jun 30, 11, 7:47 am
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Good^ Have 15 room nights at Hilton coming up shortly....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: