Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA {US-PA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA {US-PA}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2019, 9:12 am

Bump...

Any recommendations for a nice, suburban Hilton property?

I've stayed at the HI reviewed above, but there is a convention or something in town the night I'll be there and 1 - Everything in the city is sold out of too much $$ for what I need and 2 - I really just want to be away from the herd. Not at all looking to be in a central hotel with a lot of groups. It's just one night of a road trip and I want a comfy, clean place to sleep and a decent breakfast before I hit the road.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 11:45 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond
I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe. A bit out of the way, but right off the freeway, so easy access. YMMV. Hope that helps.
Old Sep 9, 2020, 5:02 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM - Jet Blue Mosaic - Hyatt LTG - Marriott Plat - Hertz PC
Wanted to report a bad experience dealing with the HGI Pittsburgh Downtown. This was a pre-COVID-19 resrevation that I forgot to post about. Diamond Desk had to intervene because the property charged me a cancellation fee depsite.that I canceled before the deadline on a refundable booking. What really irked me is the property gave me the runaround which is why I had to contact Diamond Desk, then they lied to Diamond Desk about when I called in to cancel. I did eventually get refunded but only after several weeks and many calls / e-mails.

Originally Posted by Amicus
Anyone stay at the HGI in Pittsburgh?
I understand it is a former Wyndham, and recently renovated rooms.
Old post but to clarify there are now two HGI in Pittsburgh proper. The HGI Pittsburgh University Place out by Pitt/CMU is the former Wyndham. It was renovated during the rebranding. The one on Forbes Ave is the HGI Pittsburgh Downtown. I have not stayed at the HGI University Place since it became an HGI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.