Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Points Posting Problems: Points Missing, Delayed or Not Posting

Hilton Honors Points Posting Problems: Points Missing, Delayed or Not Posting

Old Feb 11, 00, 8:54 am
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Adam, good to hear from you. One suggestion that I would have is to indicate the flight number and date of flight with the bonus points for the Mileage Plus nights. Neither the online account information on the hhonors web site, nor the printed statements mailed have this information. This makes it impossible for me to find out which of my flights have been credited and which have not. It looks like most (if not all) of my flights are being credited, but in the absence of the flight information I will have to wait till the promotion is over to make sure that I got credit for all of my flights.
Old Feb 13, 00, 4:31 pm

PG -- Good suggestions. You, and several other FlyerTalkers have asked that we add this information, and we're currently investigating whether our systems will accommodate. Clearly, more information would be better and help make it easier to check on the status of MpN postings. We're trying to get enhanced functionality up as soon as possible.

Regards,

Adam
Old Feb 13, 00, 5:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
I have a lot of flights posted but have no way at all of telling which have and which have not. I ordered a statement showing all of them and thought I would check it against my UAL statement.

I guess I could print both off the internet and do it without a statement.

In any event it is a wonderful program and has firmly anchored me with Hilton now that I am accumulating so many points.

Old Feb 13, 00, 7:32 pm

Punki,

since the HHonors statements have no dates, I have been trying to reconcile them by counting the number of segments w/the same mileage amount (e.g. HNL-LAX = 2556)and comparing that number to the number of flights on my UA statement. I know there should be, say, eight of them, but only seven show, so I call up HHonors. I realize it's probably easier to figure it out if most of your flights are longhaul segments rather than a million Shuttle segments... Good luck to you.
Old Feb 13, 00, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

Location: Southern California - UA1K, Delta GM, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, AA Platinum
Adam,

If you can get the information to post it would be great. Flights that the information is coming from!

Thanks for even listening!
Old Feb 15, 00, 2:06 pm

Oh, I'm getting sooo tired of having to call HHonors to straighten out missing MP Nights points (this is my eighth attempt for the same flight), waiting 45 minutes on hold, then talking with a rep who makes no sense, asking politely to be switched to a supervisor, being put on hold and then told that the supervisor is in a meeting, and then being promptly disconnected when I try again to explain the simple problem to the inept rep. I'm having deja vu of MCI customer non-service... So now I'm here, on hold again (I positively hate the computer voice that comes on every 35 seconds: "All representatives are assisting other callers...." etc.).
Please tell me that this is a fluke, that it almost never happens, that HHonors CS is actually OK, and I'm just having a bad day...
(A lot of good it does us to be Gold members...)
Old Feb 15, 00, 6:45 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA2MM
I'm actually having a problem in the "reverse direction." It's been two months since I redeemed my HH points for AA miles, which still have not posted, and my email to HH cust svc to check into it still goes unanswered.
Old Feb 16, 00, 2:21 pm

honu & burkey -- My apologies for the frustration you've experienced trying to get this resolved. Please e-mail me all the relevant information, and I'll make sure we get this taken care of ASAP.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Best regards,

Adam
Old Feb 16, 00, 4:23 pm

Thank you Adam. An email is on its way.
Old Feb 19, 00, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Adam,

You came through for me again. You forwarded on my e-mail to you to Stacy and she has taken care of me. Points now posted. And if that weren't good enough, Stacy called me on the phone and explained that she posted the points for my missing flights and she explained to me about the Tails you Win promo. That is what I call service. Thank you so much for the PROMPT service. You are an asset to HHonors and this board.

Baze
Old Mar 15, 00, 1:43 am

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Hilton HHonors Points Posting Problems: Points Missing, Delayed or Not Posting

Any idea how long it should take to have acct. activity posted from Beijing?

Dorian
Old Aug 28, 00, 6:08 am

Time to posting?

Stayed at the Doubletree in mid-town NY two weeks ago - points still haven't showed on my account. When should I get worried?
Old Aug 28, 00, 11:28 pm
EPS

Programs: UA 1P; HHonors Silver
At the time you make your reservation.

It took over three months to get all my DoubleTree stays credited.
Old Aug 29, 00, 7:14 am
Original Member

Programs: SW A List Preferred
My Doubletree and Embassy Suites stays have been posting faster than regular Hilton stays....usually the day after checkout.

Three months??!! Someone should be flogged.
Old Aug 29, 00, 8:29 pm
Original Member

My best (worst?) to date is 4.5 months of time from date of stay, including 3 months of calling, complaining, emailing and faxing!! I did FINALLY get my points. They didn't give me the double dip credit, but two more calls fixed that. Be persistent!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: