Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How long should it take to get a Diamond card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long should it take to get a Diamond card?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2005, 6:43 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by llandaff
Ours says April 2006 even though we qualified thru' '07 (verified with Honors by phone). Should we have faith that we will receive '07 cards next year or should we push for them now?
I've received the correct ones eventually and always on time without further prompting.
Old Aug 8, 2005, 6:54 am
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP-1.6MM, Hilton Diamond, ManU & Chicago Bears #1 Fan
Originally Posted by MIKESILV
Well NOT ALL CARDS.

Both our cards ( Mutual Account) had an expiry date of APRIL 2007.

mike
Maybe mine is different because I qualified through the fastrack offer? Sometime in May they told me to do 7 stays before the end of July.
Old Aug 8, 2005, 7:50 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by andrzej
Maybe mine is different because I qualified through the fastrack offer? Sometime in May they told me to do 7 stays before the end of July.
Yes that is most likely the case. The early ( in terms of when these were introduced a few years ago) Diamond Fast tracks only gave the status until the end of Dec the later ones like yours I presume did make it to the end of the "normal" year ie April.

mike
Old Aug 15, 2005, 1:12 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
just found my diamond card

i was wondering why my diamond card did not arrive
than i found it while throwing away advertisements. i had put it there 2 month ago.

i qualified with the 7stay fasttrack, and it says APRIL 2007 .

so i can lay down a bit this year and complete my status next year again to get it extended to 2009 than.

as i am 5 stays short of 28stays, i think anyway it will be easy for me to complete my 28th stay in 2006 within the first two month.

dp
Old Jul 22, 2009, 1:21 pm

Programs: CO Platinum HHonors Diamond Avis President's Club
Question Diamond Card/Kit in Mail?

I just made Diamond today/yesterday and have a stay coming up mid August. I called the general customer service line and they said I should be getting my Diamond card/kit in the mail in just 1 week -- is that your experience as well? If it takes much longer, I'd ask them to expedite something to me, but if it's going to get here in a week, that's great!

peace,
~Ben~

P.S. If any helpful FTer could PM me the Diamond desk phone number, that's really what I want and need before my trip since I don't think I need to carry the new wallet candy anywhere itself. Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2009, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
You have PM.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by seoulmanjr
I just made Diamond today/yesterday and have a stay coming up mid August. I called the general customer service line and they said I should be getting my Diamond card/kit in the mail in just 1 week -- is that your experience as well? If it takes much longer, I'd ask them to expedite something to me, but if it's going to get here in a week, that's great!

peace,
~Ben~

P.S. If any helpful FTer could PM me the Diamond desk phone number, that's really what I want and need before my trip since I don't think I need to carry the new wallet candy anywhere itself. Thanks!
I made Diamond at the end of May and I still don't have my card. I called Hilton last week and they said it will be send to me. Web site shows I am Diamond and my stays since have recieved Diamond benefits.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 4:36 pm

Programs: HH Gold and lowly DL FO
I made Diamond around the first of this month and received my new Diamond card in the mail last week.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 5:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Titantium Elite
Originally Posted by seoulmanjr

peace,
~Ben~

Took about 2 weeks for mine to come .. but you don't need the card at all - I've never carried it - Hilton hotels know whether you are a Diamond or not the instant you become one. It will even print out on your paperwork at the hotel.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 7:10 pm

Programs: CO Platinum HHonors Diamond Avis President's Club
Thanks everyone!

peace,
~Ben~
Old Jul 22, 2009, 8:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
There has been the odd property reported here that requires your card (don't know why) but my experience has been that it is not needed.

It took about 6 weeks for mine to come after I inquired why my updated card hadn't been sent after requalifying this year.

But I wouldn't worry if you don't have it.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 12:53 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Originally Posted by lexi
I made Diamond around the first of this month and received my new Diamond card in the mail last week.
I made diamond about 2 months ago, no sign of the card (Though I'm in the UK not the USA). Having said that, I have moved through the Hilton ranks (took about 2 months) and still haven't received either my silver nor gold cards... Not really great!

I haven't needed it, but, its a shame as I like another card to add to my wallet...
Old Jul 23, 2009, 1:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonours Diamond
Charles De'Gaulle Hilton requests cards

The only Hilton to ever request site of my card was the one at Charles De'Gaulle Airport
Old Jul 24, 2009, 8:56 am

I have been Diamond for many years. My last card came about three years ago. I havn't had another since. Never needed it, although I think the Cavalieri a few years ago asked for it at the spa, but didn't on subsequent trips.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.