Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2019] The Definitive Hilton Honors Status Match Thread

[ARCHIVE to 2019] The Definitive Hilton Honors Status Match Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 7:19 am

Programs: Independent
I just attempted to do a match from Marriott Platinum into Hilton, and I was rejected... unclear why as I provided screenshots of two reservations from November and a screenshot of my "platinum" status on the my account screen (which, sadly, is the only thing I could find with my status). Any recommendations on documentation I can provide to match from Marriott to Hilton?
Old Jan 9, 2019, 8:42 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonrs Diamond
Originally Posted by whicuz
I just attempted to do a match from Marriott Platinum into Hilton, and I was rejected... unclear why as I provided screenshots of two reservations from November and a screenshot of my "platinum" status on the my account screen (which, sadly, is the only thing I could find with my status). Any recommendations on documentation I can provide to match from Marriott to Hilton?
That was all I provided when I applied for status match in September. And I assume that the Platinum screenshot showed your nights and points for 2018?
The only thing I could think of is that someone messed up considering they are swamped with the January transition for current members.
I would re-apply using the same screenshots and double check that they upload and that your HHonors number is typed correctly. Also disable any kind of adblocker plugins.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 9:43 pm

Programs: Independent
Originally Posted by FlyBitcoin
The only thing I could think of is that someone messed up considering they are swamped with the January transition for current members
This seems likely. They told me to respond by email with new screenshots, which I did, and I got a response within a few hours saying to find out about the program and submit a match through their website . They didn't even bother to read the support thread!
Old Jan 13, 2019, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by stargold
Only 2019 stays count - I'm guessing what you are seeing is just another one of the many IT glitches right now.
Well, they have reset my account, and now for several days I have been experiencing "we are getting your Hilton Honors account ready for 2019". So no doubt it will revert to needing 20 stays or 40 nights. Shame, I thought for a moment that their rubbish IT was going to work in my favour.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 6:25 am

Programs: Southwest, United, American Airlines
Status Match Help

I applied for a status match here to be matched to the diamond level from my Marriot Platinum: https://statusmatch.hiltonhonors.com/

It's been over 10 days and no word back from Hilton. I called Hilton and they made me re-submit again.

Does anybody have a phone number that can connect me with an agent that can see my submission? Every time I call they say there's nothing they can do and I just have to wait even though it's been over 2 weeks. The lady yesterday I called had me re-submit on that form.

I have a stay coming up and would like Diamond status for the free breakfast.

Thanks!
Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:26 am

This is not the news you wanted. However I have been waiting since early December for my match. Several phonecalls emails and resubmission later and still no joy.

I have given up! The ironic thing is that I would have qualified to diamond already by now since the first submission.

there is no confirmation they have received your request. The customer service is incompetent they only keep asking you to resubmit the information.

they have been caught up with so much IT problems. Last year's point have only just been updated.

If any hilton staffers read this you need to do better.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:31 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
I got a reply for the status match today. There is hope...
Old Jan 29, 2019, 12:46 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by remymartin
Was this your first match or have you done another recently?
Old Jan 29, 2019, 5:58 pm

From what email? How long did you have to wait? I have an upcoming stay next week and would like Diamond Status.

Any way you can gift me gold? haha I have Amazon gift cards
Old Jan 30, 2019, 5:35 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
Was this your first match or have you done another recently?
This was my second match since 2015.

Originally Posted by petomoo
From what email? How long did you have to wait? I have an upcoming stay next week and would like Diamond Status.

Any way you can gift me gold? haha I have Amazon gift cards
About 3 biz days for the initial reply. The email address was [email protected].

I don’t believe I’m eligible to gift anything until I requalify for next year. Sorry!
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:14 am

This was my second match since 2015.

About 3 biz days for the initial reply. The email address was [email protected].

I don’t believe I’m eligible to gift anything until I requalify for next year. Sorry!
Thanks,
I just emailed that number.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 10:41 am

Anyone recently match from Marriott Rewards? They keep asking for additional information, none of which appears to be available on website or app. Nothing appears to have my full name on it, along with my current status, and recent activity. Any suggestions on where to look online? I haven't had a physical MR card in years.

Thanks,

Mike
Old Feb 5, 2019, 10:55 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium, AA PLT for Life
Yeah, sorry @MPReston but I'm in an endless loop...

1) Submit Marriott stuff
2) Get e-mail saying, "not good enough", reply to this e-mail
3) Reply to e-mail with more stuff
4) Get e-mail saying, "please go to this web page if you want a status match"

It's hopeless. I've basically given up.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
Requested match Friday or Saturday via Hilton match link.
uploaded docs.
match came through this morning.
perfect timing as I’ll have 4 one nighters this week.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 12:53 am

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by stallion114
Requested match Friday or Saturday via Hilton match link.
uploaded docs.
match came through this morning.
perfect timing as I’ll have 4 one nighters this week.
is it ur first status match?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.