Old Oct 10, 2013, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aztimm
Hilton Phoenix Airport

Hotel Website:
http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/hilton-phoenix-airport-PHXAHHF/index.html
Address: 2435 South 47th Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85034-6410, USA
Phone/Fax: TEL: 1-480-894-1600 FAX: 1-480-921-7844

HHonors Reward Category: 5

Other:
Hilton HHonors Properties in Phoenix (consolidated thread)
Print Wikipost

Hilton Phoenix Airport {US-AZ}

Old Aug 10, 2016, 3:07 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mookie10

Was unimpressed by buffet breakfast - very poor range and selection, maybe because of low summer occupancy?, but had no problems receiving a late checkout.
It's been over 2 years since I last stayed here, but that was in May and certainly then the breakfast buffet was fantastic. One of the best I've seen actually. The local police force were enjoying their breakfast there as well.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 5:15 am

Hello

any recent experience with this hotel? Is the EL really only open for breakfast Monday-Friday (5:30-9:30 AM) and drinks and appetizers Sunday-Thursday (5:00-7:00 PM)? So after 9:30 am on a friday i would have no access to the lounge and a soft drink there for example?

Thank you
Old Jun 24, 2018, 12:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; IHG Spire Ambassador; AA Exec Plat; UA Silver
Originally Posted by kevinhd
any recent experience with this hotel? Is the EL really only open for breakfast Monday-Friday (5:30-9:30 AM) and drinks and appetizers Sunday-Thursday (5:00-7:00 PM)? So after 9:30 am on a friday i would have no access to the lounge and a soft drink there for example?
I was there last month, and those were the hours where food is served. The lounge was still open via key access 7 days a week until 9pm, allowing access to bottled waters, sodas, etc. There wasn't much else in the way of fruit or snacks over the weekend, but it was nice to have access to water and sodas.
kevinhd likes this.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by markko
I was there last month, and those were the hours where food is served. The lounge was still open via key access 7 days a week until 9pm, allowing access to bottled waters, sodas, etc. There wasn't much else in the way of fruit or snacks over the weekend, but it was nice to have access to water and sodas.
Hello markko,

thanks a lot, this answer is the information i was looking for.
markko likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 1:55 pm

Hello markko,

i got this information from the Hilton App - says the lounge is closed from firday 9 am to sunday 5 pm. :-( Maybe they dont close it any more?

Old Jul 9, 2018, 2:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; IHG Spire Ambassador; AA Exec Plat; UA Silver
Originally Posted by kevinhd
Hello markko,

i got this information from the Hilton App - says the lounge is closed from firday 9 am to sunday 5 pm. :-( Maybe they dont close it any more?
The app has had this incorrect information for this hotel for a long time (at least the last two years or so). It is open via key access 7 days a week until 9pm. I've brought this to their attention several times, but they never update it.
kevinhd likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.