Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Lounge Status at Hilton Family Properties -

Old Jun 20, 2013, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Sisosig
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on [-] or [+] box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

DIAMOND members are entitled to Lounge access on stays at properties with Executive Lounges, Signia by Hilton excluded.

GOLD members are entitled to Executive Lounge access IF they are staying on / upgraded to an Executive Floor.

Print Wikipost

Lounge Status at Hilton Family Properties -

Old Nov 23, 2015, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
Doubletree Denver-Westminster
Lounge open 5:00-9:00PM (hot dish, vegetables, dessert-y items) and 6:00 - 9:00AM (breakfast). Nice views of the freeway.
Doubletree Denver-Westminster has closed its lounge and it will be converted to suites.

What's the deal with Hilton closing all the lounges? That was one of the main benefits of being a Diamond, and I hardly find any places that have a good lounge anymore.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 3:14 am

Programs: Hyatt: Plat, HH: Dia, Spg: Au, VS: Red, Accor: Plat, BAEC: Ag, Nordic Choice: Au
Post DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin - Burlington Road

Originally Posted by uggboy
All Hilton hotels // incl. the Conrad Dublin in Ireland have NO Club Lounges!
The DT is an exception to this!

Recently refurbished, nicely decorated room with Bar, Wine and Beers are free, spirits available but paid for. Guinness on tap too. Reasonable food also, very pleasant and helpful staff. Located on ground floor between reception and the restaurant.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 1:26 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Lounge status in Ireland esp Hilton Dublin in town and DT Burlington Road

Originally Posted by uggboy
All Hilton hotels // incl. the Conrad Dublin in Ireland have NO Club Lounges!
While the Hilton Dublin (in town, as opposed to at airport), does not have a lounge, it does have a club floor (I think that is what it was called) on the 3rd floor with a small alcove near the elevators with a pod-coffee maker, tea, some pastries out in the morning, and some pastries and cookies out in the evening.

Last edited by stc; Dec 20, 2015 at 1:28 am Reason: other info repeat of post before
Old Dec 20, 2015, 11:28 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Originally Posted by jfknight
The DT is an exception to this!

Recently refurbished, nicely decorated room with Bar, Wine and Beers are free, spirits available but paid for. Guinness on tap too. Reasonable food also, very pleasant and helpful staff. Located on ground floor between reception and the restaurant.

Thank you! ^

We stayed this weekend at the DoubleTree by Hilton Dublin - Burlington Road and we enjoyed our access to the Club Lounge,
which is located on the ground floor beside the lobby elevators and is key card accessible.

17.30 - 19.30 PM evening offerings included:

- 2x cold starters incl. goat cheese on fruit bread with cherry tomato and chicken tikka masala on baguette

- 1x hot dish which was spicy salmon, which was very good and tasty

- 1x dessert choice, double chocolate cake, which was also delicous

plus other offers incl. tortilla chips, dips, apples, oranges

in regards of drinks incl. wine, pull your own pint of Guinness, soft drinks, tea and coffee

6.30 - 09.30 AM Breakfast offerings included:

- granola, plain yogurt, berry compote, slices of watermelon, pineapple, nut / seed selection, banana chips

- four types of bread, cold cuts incl. chorizo and ham, cheese incl. camembert, jams incl. honey, butter / margarine

- Juice selection incl. apple, orange and grapefruit

- scrambled eggs, frittata, cherry tomatoes, plus oranges and apples, croissants and other pastries

- coffee, tea, soft drinks, newspapers and magazines

We enjoyed the Club Lounge. Our only wish would be that the breakfast should be served until 10 AM or later, at least on weekends. ^

Cheers & Safe Travels. ^
Old Dec 22, 2015, 6:02 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Belfast, NI

> HILTON BELFAST (NI) TEMPLEPATRICK GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB

No Lounge

> HILTON BELFAST (NI) CITY CENTRE

Nice lounge. Open 6:00-23:00 M-F and 6:00-22:00 S-S. While the sign outside the lounge says "Continental Breakfast", I would call it the standard full Irish Breakfast. Breakfast 6:30-10:00 M-F and 7:30-10 S-S. Canapes and beer and wine 18:00-20:00 daily. Coffee and soft drinks available whenever the lounge is open.

I'm going to try to insert a picture of the lounge info. (I've never done this before.)

Old Jan 7, 2016, 2:49 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, UA 1k, AA Exec Plat
Hilton San Antonio Airport

Small lounge on top floor
Closed on Saturdays, and on Sunday mornings
Full breakfast
Intermediate evening appetizers and complimentary beer/wine
Old Jan 15, 2016, 11:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
Hilton Omaha

Lounge open 6-10 for continental breakfast. Open til 10pm for snacks. Not much here.

It's a nice property but got very little extra for being an elite. Great location, but that's about it. I'm diamond and wasn't even able to get the exec floor on a Thursday night with nothing in town. Oh well, I won't pay the extra freight to stay here again.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 2:11 pm

Krakow

New Doubletree Krakow's EL is still not open---but install listed
on the web site. At Hotel today and they are not sure what
is going on. Planned to use--out of luck
Old Jan 20, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Hilton Prague. Amazing lounge space with WIDE offerings (well, i would like to have a bit wider food offering, seems like they are putting all effor on the booze), the best I have been to
Old Feb 22, 2016, 10:50 am

Kind of a silly question. I will be arriving at a DoubleTree between 30 minutes to 1 hour after the lounge closes. Is it possible to make a request ahead of time so that the staff might save some of the food for me when I arrive? Hot food might be difficult but I'd be happy even with just bread/fruits/desserts. I am Diamond if that matters. Thanks~
Old Feb 22, 2016, 2:38 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by DJSchokolade
Kind of a silly question. I will be arriving at a DoubleTree between 30 minutes to 1 hour after the lounge closes. Is it possible to make a request ahead of time so that the staff might save some of the food for me when I arrive? Hot food might be difficult but I'd be happy even with just bread/fruits/desserts. I am Diamond if that matters. Thanks~
Maybe not silly but it does sound kind of cheap. Whilst most lounges tend to close on time some do let things linger, so I suppose it depends on the property. And of course everything cleared from a buffet is thrown away so I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Whilst I realise it's nice to get opinions from the forum, no one here is going to make it happen. Whatever responses you get here, you will need to contact the hotel if you want to get any further.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by sbams
Maybe not silly but it does sound kind of cheap. Whilst most lounges tend to close on time some do let things linger, so I suppose it depends on the property. And of course everything cleared from a buffet is thrown away so I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Whilst I realise it's nice to get opinions from the forum, no one here is going to make it happen. Whatever responses you get here, you will need to contact the hotel if you want to get any further.
Thanks for the opinion~
Old Mar 1, 2016, 5:30 pm

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
tampa Hilton Downtown

Hilton Tampa Downtown - 211 N Tampa St, Tampa, FL 33602

My Stay Feb 19 2016
Exec floors are 16 and 17
Exec. lounge on 16th floor - open all day from Monday 6am to friday 8pm
Serving hot and cold breakfast buffet 6:30am to 9:30am
packaged snacks and help-yourself water and sodas throughout the day
Serving Hot h'dourves, salad, cheese, etc. from 5pm to 7pm
Bottled Beer and generous wine pours for a nominal fee from the attendant.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 3:49 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Finnair Plus Platinum, TAP Silver, EB Silver, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond, NCH Platinum , BW Diamond
Hilton Strand Helsinki Finland

The Executive lounge is now back up at the 7th floor after the renovation which was completed this January.
Though there are still signs apologising the interior design is not yet ready so the furniture might still change there.

The evening hors d'oeuvre time of the lounge have now changed to one hour earlier starting at 5pm and while food and while the free ordering of drinks ends at 7pm the wines and beer with the soft drinks and snacks stay there until 9pm.
The limited selection of drinks and hard liquor have to be now ordered from the lounge attendant who is often away for a long time or busy and almost reluctant to bring any drinks although I only ordered one gt during the whole time being there.
As a very positive surprise the wine selection included sparkling wine.

Gold members were offered breakfast downstairs which has been very nicely renovated.

Some pictures:
http://1drv.ms/1mQtAqW
http://1drv.ms/1mQtEqC
http://1drv.ms/1mQtPCc
http://1drv.ms/21EllBr
http://1drv.ms/1mQv5p8
http://1drv.ms/1mQvcB5
http://1drv.ms/21ElKUu

Offtopic: Sauna and pool area at the 8th floor seems to be more or less as it was before the renovation. The fish tank "in" the pool is nice:
http://1drv.ms/1mQujIy
Old Mar 8, 2016, 5:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Hilton New Orleans Riverside

Has lounge on 29th floor. Open 6:30-10:00 a.m. daily for continental breakfast and then 5:00 to 7:00 in evening for light hot snacks w/alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Complimentary sodas and cold snacks (nuts, fruit, granola bars) available all day. Bottled water is stored in the attendant's desk and must be requested.

Lounge available to Diamonds and anyone staying on any of the exec floors. From what I could tell the exec floors were 25-29. The food in the lounge was just OK but the views of the Mississippi River were memorable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.