FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Hilton Honors Shopping Mall! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1200528-hilton-honors-shopping-mall.html)

Kohoutek Mar 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Hilton Honors Shopping Mall!

Hilton Worldwide is excited to bring you the Hilton HHonors™ Earnings Mall, a quicker way to earn HHonors Points. As an HHonors Earnings Mall member you can earn up to 20 HHonors Points per dollar spent by shopping at your favorite merchants through the program.

Benefits of the HHonors Earnings Mall:

FREE to join and use
Earn up to 20 Points per dollar spent
Accumulate HHonors Points Faster

Hilton HHonors Earning Mall - Join, Shop, and Earn Points.
https://www.hiltonhhonorsearningsmal...BNkznxB8ZjVfql

freeflyin Mar 31, 2011 4:29 pm

New vendor?

I am not sure if this is a new vendor for Hilton Shopping or not. Hopefully it is.

As a heads up if it has not changed, I had more problems with Hilton Shopping than any other online mall I have ever used and finally gave up. Neither Hilton or the vendor would take any responsibility for point that were never posted,despite me sending all kinds of documentation and screenshots of all transactions.

cblaisd Mar 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by freeflyin (Post 16137566)
I am not sure if this is a new vendor for Hilton Shopping or not. Hopefully it is.

As a heads up if it has not changed, I had more problems with Hilton Shopping than any other online mall I have ever used and finally gave up. Neither Hilton or the vendor would take any responsibility for point that were never posted,despite me sending all kinds of documentation and screenshots of all transactions.

+1 on all counts.

divemistressofthedark Aug 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Hmmm. Well, I was gonna ask a question about this new fresh "WOWPoints" hell...but if whatever points I get, WOW or other, aren't ever going to post, then what's the point...

(Went over there earlier to try to buy something through the mall and had almost completed the purchase when I noticed I'd be earning WOW, not Hilton, points. Seems like a bait & switch to me, and I've a suspicion these other points are [a lot] less valuable.)

tcook052 Feb 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Any member updates on this point earning portal?

I received the "expiring miles" email recently as I don't stay regularly at Hilton family hotels but don't want my points to expire though there isn't a great deal of them they might come in handy one day.

So knowing I have an Oct. trip coming up I made a purchase through the Mall at Restaurant.com for $3 and the HH Mall website shows I've earned 30 HH points but that it will take up to 30 days to post to my account.

Has anyone used this since this thread was created and have feedback on how well this works or doesn't work as I'll buy 1K if I have to in late April but thought this small purchase may do the trick but it'll only work if it actually posts to HH.

BearX220 Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by tcook052 (Post 18086003)
Has anyone used this since this thread was created and have feedback on how well this works or doesn't work as I'll buy 1K if I have to in late April but thought this small purchase may do the trick but it'll only work if it actually posts to HH.

Given my other, usual experiences of HH IT, I wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole. I would have zero expectation of it working as advertised.

linsj Feb 26, 2012 5:53 pm

I gave up using it a long time ago when a purchase never showed up on the site, nobody answered my emails, and too often I couldn't even get into my account. Whatever points I got in the past have not made up for my time and frustration in using this site.

tcook052 Jul 7, 2012 10:03 pm

It's been a bit but thought I'd update to report my HH points did post within 30 days for my HH Shopping Mall purchase. ^

Schutzee Sep 11, 2012 1:59 pm

I made a purchase on August 2nd and no points yet.

lulubell Oct 9, 2013 3:42 pm

no successs

I made several purchases in the last 3 months and got zip points-so I'm thinking it is a waste of time!.Tried e-mailing and phoning the company but no success so far.The best malls for points I've worked with are Marriott's ,United,BA's and Priority Club's( that was sadly discontinued)

kilo Oct 9, 2013 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by lulubell (Post 21581980)
I made several purchases in the last 3 months and got zip points-so I'm thinking it is a waste of time!.Tried e-mailing and phoning the company but no success so far.The best malls for points I've worked with are Marriott's ,United,BA's and Priority Club's( that was sadly discontinued)

Points sometimes take months to come through. If you go to the shop-to-earn website whilst logged in, you can see how many pending points you have - although of course there is no guarantee that they will eventually be paid.