Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton New York Fashion District {US-NY}

Hilton New York Fashion District {US-NY}

Old Jun 26, 18, 12:04 am

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Originally Posted by runningformqm View Post
considering a stay here, is it possible for 1 person to use 2 $20 vouchers at once? (ie by saying 2 people in the room)
No first hand experience but highly unlikely.
Old Oct 17, 18, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Hyatt Diamond
I've stayed at this hotel many times. Seems like the breakfast benefit changing every time I stay here.

I received an email this afternoon about my upcoming stay and from the front desk manager:

It states:
Please note that for our valued Gold and Diamond Members, we are also pleased to offer you the choice of the following benefits:

1. Daily breakfast credit up to $20 per guest, per room for a maximum of 2 guests

OR

2. 2,000 Additional Hilton Honors Points per night

In Room Dining operates on the same hours as Rare Bar & Grill

So looks like they are changing it once again. I've never been offered bonus points for skipping breakfast. Seeing how cheap they are with the breakfast benefits now (they used to be very generous to diamonds) I may just go for the points and eat at brooklyn bagel.
Old May 16, 19, 1:17 am

How generous are they with diamond's late check out policy here?

Breakfast is still $20x2 right?
Old May 16, 19, 4:48 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH D.
Originally Posted by anchor79 View Post

stayed last November and breakfast was 20*2 but we went slighty above it and they did not charged extra
Old May 16, 19, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by anchor79 View Post

It's been $20 * 2 for a while and last time I was there they were pretty strict on charging for anything over. One thing to keep in mind is that when you get your bill a tip was already added.

I stay in this hotel at least five times a year and have been staying there since they've been a Hilton and they're usually sticklers about not giving a check out past 2 if you are on an AARP rate and 1 if it's any other rate (for some reason they will give a non-status on an AARP rate a 2 p.m. check out over a diamond on a non AARP rate) but a couple times I have had good luck in getting 3 p.m. but I always ask a staff member that remembers me as a regular guest. I was there in February with a friend who is diamond and they wouldn't give him past 1:30 which was ok, he just stored his stuff in my room.

If you get a late checkout make sure to ask for a physical key that is coded for the late checkout time. The digital key won't work past noon.