Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Grand Vacations Promotions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Grand Vacations Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2021, 10:01 am

Anybody notice that the actual vacation stay now shows up in the hilton app? I thought they were not considered hilton bookings -- still shows up in the app

Anyone has experience with that? Chance of diamond upgrade, etc, at all?
Old Nov 20, 2021, 12:45 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by totoropanda
Hi all,

Was wondering if it was possible to check availability of room before purchasing the offer? Currently thinking of using it for around Christmas time but don't want to purchase the offer if they can't guarantee the any availability around the busy time.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks,
Daniel
When I purchased the package last year, I did booking at the same time and got the hotels availability from agent. I extended once the package and then was rebooked to other hotel. Yesterday phone call offer was 149+tax and 15k HHonors points for 3n/4d in Las Vegas as cheapest. Many other destinations for 249+tax incl.Scottsdale, Myrtle Beach, Orlando. Hawaii was not available.

Originally Posted by herbertgzb
Anybody notice that the actual vacation stay now shows up in the hilton app? I thought they were not considered hilton bookings -- still shows up in the app

Anyone has experience with that? Chance of diamond upgrade, etc, at all?
Did not showed in my app(Android) on the last week. No chance to Diamond upgrade in Elara, LV. View was to parking house(7 floors high). Got response that those are Grand Vacation rooms and a limited amount only, mine was on the 5th floor. Points were on account on the same evening after the presentation.
Old Nov 20, 2021, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by Jaenks
When I purchased the package last year, I did booking at the same time and got the hotels availability from agent. I extended once the package and then was rebooked to other hotel. Yesterday phone call offer was 149+tax and 15k HHonors points for 3n/4d in Las Vegas as cheapest. Many other destinations for 249+tax incl.Scottsdale, Myrtle Beach, Orlando. Hawaii was not available.

Did not showed in my app(Android) on the last week. No chance to Diamond upgrade in Elara, LV. View was to parking house(7 floors high). Got response that those are Grand Vacation rooms and a limited amount only, mine was on the 5th floor. Points were on account on the same evening after the presentation.
i was given some estandby offers. Not sure if i’d take those
Old Nov 22, 2021, 1:58 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Looking for a HVC promotional offer. What is the best way to get that and what are the current ongoing offers ?
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:43 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
Looking for a HVC promotional offer. What is the best way to get that and what are the current ongoing offers ?
Call to HHonors customer service and ask about anything regarding your account or stay or reservation but not about HGV. If you have randomly selected, they offer you a 500 points just for listening the offers. Latest offers were in post #122. Carlsbad came to my mind, do not remember a few more.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 6:07 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Jaenks
Call to HHonors customer service and ask about anything regarding your account or stay or reservation but not about HGV. If you have randomly selected, they offer you a 500 points just for listening the offers. Latest offers were in post #122. Carlsbad came to my mind, do not remember a few more.
gotcha..
in 2017 I initially had to pay $225 but was refunded $199 after visit and given a $200 stay certificate , so current deals seems average.. but will check it out
Old Jan 5, 2022, 4:04 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Hi looks like they are still offering these although a shorter period of stay. 2-3 night stays now in Orlando, Las Vegas and South Carolina.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 1:56 pm

Can anyone provide a working phone number for following up on a $200 certificate I earned for attending a HGV timeshare presentation? $200 was supposed to be rebated upon submitting the folio for another Hilton stay, which I mailed in
September 21st. I got an email acknowledgement they received it and a tracking number but the link for tracking is dead. I have
searched and googled, called and left messages, emailed and tried chat, but nowhere is there any contact info specifically for my problem and I have never reached anybody.

So, please, does anyone know how to get through to HGV?
Old Jan 15, 2022, 8:00 am

Programs: QF P, HH D
Originally Posted by Tizzette
Can anyone provide a working phone number for following up on a $200 certificate I earned for attending a HGV timeshare presentation? $200 was supposed to be rebated upon submitting the folio for another Hilton stay, which I mailed in
September 21st. I got an email acknowledgement they received it and a tracking number but the link for tracking is dead. I have
searched and googled, called and left messages, emailed and tried chat, but nowhere is there any contact info specifically for my problem and I have never reached anybody.

So, please, does anyone know how to get through to HGV?
The general HGV number is 800 482 0047 could try that.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 7:26 pm

Reporting back on my problem getting my $200 rebate, to get the right phone number you have to google for Hilton Spend A Night on Us, aka SANU. That is how I finally found my way to a live person. The rebate money had been sent in the form of a Visa card in an envelope they said was not marked as from Hilton and could easily be mistaken for junk mail, which appears to be what happened to mine. Since they could track it had not been spent, they are reissuing.
Kerrirdh likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 7:00 pm

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
It seems that the $200 rebate is only taken off the first night of the stay. The other requirement is that the stay must be after your timeshare presentation. So you can use it as part of the same vacation, as long as the check-in happens after the timeshare presentation.

(Called in and got the standard offer of $249 for 3 nights at Carlsbad + 15k points + $200 rebate. Vegas was the same except it costed $149.)
Old Jan 24, 2022, 3:33 pm

Programs: QF SG
I have a booking in Las Vegas but I'm thinking of switching to NYC as a relative is moving to Vegas and I can stay with them. I was told the hotel options are:

Hilton Club NY
West 57th Hilton Club
Quin NYC
Hilton Midtown
HGI Central Park South
HGI Midtown East

None of them seem inspiring. I've stayed at the HGIs and my perception is the others are no impressive. Any thoughts?
Old Feb 4, 2022, 9:23 pm

Are there any Big Island Hawaii (Waikoloa) deals right now? I don't see any on their website but not sure if there are some private deals.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 9:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by abcx
Are there any Big Island Hawaii (Waikoloa) deals right now? I don't see any on their website but not sure if there are some private deals.
I see these Hawaii options (Waikoloa/Maui/Honolulu) on their site: https://www.hiltongrandvacations.com...gefallback=hon

$649 for 5 nights in Honolulu or Waikoloa doesn't seem too bad.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by rayfoxii
I see these Hawaii options (Waikoloa/Maui/Honolulu) on their site: https://www.hiltongrandvacations.com...gefallback=hon

$649 for 5 nights in Honolulu or Waikoloa doesn't seem too bad.
Ahh, thanks. Weird though - that offer didn't show up for me under Discover Ownership but it did if I go to Hawaii, which I didn't think to do. But when I put in my details, it says not eligible. I will try calling them tomorrow and see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.