Add additional Cardmembers

Old Feb 1, 11, 8:54 am
xp0
Original Poster

Add additional Cardmembers

Is anyone able to add additional cardmembers via the website? When I log into my americanexpress account I see the card there and I can manage it, etc but when I go to add additional users I do not see the card there.

Do I need to call? Or will it eventually show up online so I can add/remove additional users. (I just registered this card the other day)

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 1, 11, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
Assuming you have the HHonors Amex. When I log into my account, there is a button on the far right second row from the top that says Additional Cards and mousing over that brings up Add Someone Else to Your Account but when I click on that I get a slow loading page and error message. Clicking on Profile and Account Management gives me an option to add cards that appears to work (I did not click through.)
Old Feb 1, 11, 11:51 am

Programs: DL-Plat, Plat Ambassador, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
The Amex Website

I went thru this several months ago with my Plat card, sadly sounds like they still have not fixed it. I eventually just called in.
Old Feb 1, 11, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by xp0 View Post
Is anyone able to add additional cardmembers via the website? When I log into my americanexpress account I see the card there and I can manage it, etc but when I go to add additional users I do not see the card there.

Do I need to call? Or will it eventually show up online so I can add/remove additional users. (I just registered this card the other day)

Thanks in advance
This is posted in the wrong forum. We have an Amex forum, which generally covers all Amex cards.
Old Feb 2, 11, 5:06 pm
xp0
Original Poster

Sorry - Will ask over there. Was not sure if card specific since I can do it with one of mine, but not the Hilton one.
Old Feb 2, 11, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by xp0 View Post
Sorry - Will ask over there. Was not sure if card specific since I can do it with one of mine, but not the Hilton one.
Considering we have a thread in this forum on the Amex Surpass that is nearly 1,500 posts long, I think this forum is highly appropriate if you have an HHonors Amex. With a regular Amex, you would likely get better responses in the Amex forum, but it appears you have the HHonors Amex.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: