Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport {US-NV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport {US-NV}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2011, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
Arrow Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport {US-NV}

It is located at 6575 South Eastern Avenue. Has anyone stayed here? What was your experience?
Old Jan 23, 2011, 4:30 pm

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
I was there Nov 2010. It's OK, nothing special just an average HI.

Make sure you get a room on the back as Eastern Ave is busy and Vegas never sleeps ! Gas station next door for munchies and some fast-food and restaurants in the mini-mall at the Sunset intersection.

Long way from the airport (well the terminal, the runway's right THERE), but not as far as the DTC or HGI South. I'd go back.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 3:45 pm

Programs: Amtrak slumbercoach value club
Agree with Wally Bird on all comments.

Was there on a Delta bump last May. Front Desk upgraded me to a studio suite (must have taken pitty on me, being Diamond, having to wait behind a long line of people off the shuttle van).

Not sure what would take me back there if in Vegas, but would have no problem returning.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 7:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Hertz Pres
Location is on major streets - lots of road/car noise. Also right at the takeoff point and the building/room is LOUD and rumbles...
Old Jan 2, 2015, 2:39 pm

Programs: delta PM, united G, marriott titanium, hilton diamond, avis preferred, hertz pres circle
If you are into fitness, there is a great (huge) park just across the street with super walking trails and a workout course. also the city bus stops right at the hotel going in four directions. and the same bus pass that works on the strip also works on the urban buses. I found the hotel to be very nice with a good typical Hampton breakfast and at $69/night!! and the street noise and/or plane noise was not notices.
Old May 26, 2017, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I've got a stay here this weekend. Does anyone know where their airport shuttle picks up? I can't find tye info on their website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.