Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Has anyone else used E-miles to earn points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2013, 4:08 am

I transfered points from e-miles to HH but after 4 weeks it still says pending
is it normal that is takes so long time, I wrote e-miles' customer servce a week ago but they haven't answered.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
I transfered points from e-miles to HH but after 4 weeks it still says pending
is it normal that is takes so long time, I wrote e-miles' customer servce a week ago but they haven't answered.
I finally got them but it took 7 weeks, e-miles CS never answered.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 5:58 am

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
I finally got them but it took 7 weeks, e-miles CS never answered.
Mine took 6 weeks. CS never responded to my email query either.
Old Mar 13, 2014, 2:47 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
I just got an offer to get 1,000 HH points for taking 2 surveys within 90 days. Does this sound like a good deal? Are the surveys horribly long and go on and on asking the same questions 10 different ways? Outright points sound good and 2 surveys sound doable - or will I regret starting?
Old Mar 19, 2014, 11:54 am

Programs: 1MM UA
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
I just got an offer to get 1,000 HH points for taking 2 surveys within 90 days. Does this sound like a good deal? Are the surveys horribly long and go on and on asking the same questions 10 different ways? Outright points sound good and 2 surveys sound doable - or will I regret starting?
That sounds like e-rewards, not e-miles.
e-rewards surveys are quite varied in length.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 7:33 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)

The survey invites for e-rewards give an estimated time for each survey and "dollars" earned. I pick and choose based on my flexibility when the invite arrives. Longer surveys offer pay more.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: AC, AA, AS, UA, WN, IHG, Hilton
The new e-miles launched a few months back. It's now largely an ad spamming site, but some places you can still earn points. The 30 second surveys and videos are now rare.

Quite frankly the site is ruined. I'm still slowly building points, but not the 2-3 times a year like the old site.

The only positive change with e-miles is you can now convert your e-miles to DL miles again for the first time in years...but there's a catch. Unlike the other programs, where is generally 500 points to cash in, with DL it's 3000. Fortunately my e-rewards account allows for conversion to e-miles, so getting to 3000 indirectly is possible.
Old May 29, 2018, 4:56 pm

Programs: UA-LifetimePremierGold, PLT: Bonvoy, IHG, GLD: Enterprise, Budget
e-Miles program ending

Originally Posted by bj2757
Emiles is fairly worthless. You have to click through a lot of things to get minimal points/miles - and recently they are sending out a lot of offers where you don't even get the click through points. We have 3 accounts and each of those accounts had 5-6 offers today - none had click through points! eRewards is much better - I just converted for 7,000 Hilton points this week - the third time in less than 12 months. Ten more like that and I'll have enough for a cheap "Premium" award room....
Just received an e-mail that the eMiles program is ending effective June 15, 2018.
  • Effective June 15th, 2018, eMiles will close, so please be sure to log in and redeem, as unredeemed points will expire on June 29th, 2018
  • After June 15th, 2018, you will continue to be able to log in to eMiles, view your account history, claim previously-redeemed rewards, and communicate with eMiles [email protected]

Last edited by nsx1164; May 29, 2018 at 4:57 pm Reason: additional info provided

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.