Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 24, 2014, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
This wikipost can be edited by signed-in members; you can minimize or maximize wikiposts by using the upper right corner [-] or [+] buttons.)

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Sarigerme Tourism Center, PO11, Mugla 46810 Turkey
TEL: 90-252-2868686 FAX: 90-252-2868606
General area - Google Maps (From Istanbul, south 572 mi / ~10 hrs by land; airport nearby)

Rewards Category: All Inclusive
Check-in: 2:00 pm / Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoking: Non-Smoking
Parking: Self parking: (Free of charge) / Valet: (Free of charge.)
Pets: Service animals allowed: No / Pets allowed: No

Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa will be closed beginning 10 November 2013 until 1 April 2014
Print Wikipost

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2019, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It’s very strange that they won’t honour a valid booking. The 5 for 4 thing in no way reflects the reimbursement the hotel would get, so why do they care?

Bizarre.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 2:18 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I have stayed here in the past as a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids under 10) on points. They included both adults and 1 child on all-inclusive for free, but we had to pay a cash supplement for the 2nd child's all-inclusive. It seemed fair enough, although redemption rates are high now. I redeemed in May a couple of years ago when nights were 40k Hilton points. And they wouldn't honour the 5for4 on reward bookings since they included the all-inclusive.
That's strange. Last year and this year, we got the 5th night free on the points booking, albeit the points per night were 70,000. Did notice that over the winter period, the standard redemption rates go down to 44,000 points per night or rates of 111 euros for standard rooms, but obviously this is when the weather is rather poor and many of the outdoor facilities are closed. Beautiful weather in June, but there were a couple of thunderstorms in the evenings during our 10 day stay.
hugolover likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by hugolover
It’s very strange that they won’t honour a valid booking. The 5 for 4 thing in no way reflects the reimbursement the hotel would get, so why do they care?

Bizarre.
I questioned the hotel to double check and also spoke to central Honors CS. The former confirmed - at that time at least - that they didn't honour the 5for4, the latter told me the hotel has the right to do it (possibly because it's a resort and/or all-inclusive is the only option available).

A few years ago, 1st June seemed to be the date the redemption rates moved from 40k to 70k. UK May half-term school holidays got you most/all nights at the lower rate, and pretty decent weather. The one time we went in June, the temperatures were in the 40s (Celsius)!
Old Jun 30, 2019, 5:39 am
cjd

Originally Posted by ankomonkey
I got upgraded to this room type last time I stayed as Gold. The kids really loved the sauna, despite the already-warm weather.
Yes, an unusual suite and not a bad upgrade on points when they were charging about 900 euros for the room per night. Temps each day during our 10 day stay were about 32 degrees C, so we didn't get round to using the sauna! I'm sure it would be great out of season though.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 6:11 am

Programs: HHonors diamond, Virgin Atlantic Gold, Goldpoints gold elite
I’ve just booked for August and got the free night. 7 nights for 420k
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 6:45 am
cjd

Originally Posted by robandjojo423
I’ve just booked for August and got the free night. 7 nights for 420k
Gosh, bet it's pretty hot then!! Have a great time. It's certainly a great deal on points. See thread no 70 for the answer to your previous question.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 1:30 pm

Anyone else having difficulty booking a room here? I can't find any availability for this year or next year up to the end of June, looking at cash and reward availability. I've tried looking on the app and the website from the UK.
Old Aug 30, 2019, 9:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Topoptom
Anyone else having difficulty booking a room here? I can't find any availability for this year or next year up to the end of June, looking at cash and reward availability. I've tried looking on the app and the website from the UK.
Years ago the hotel only opened April-November each year and they set their prices for the following year in December/January. I have no idea if this is still the same.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 2:29 pm

Hmmm, I emailed the hotel directly and received this reply (cut and pasted):

"Greetings from Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa.

We would like to inform you that there is a systematic error that we are working on it to solve at the moment. And unfortunately we are not able to make rewards booking directly.

So if you wish, please share your spesific dates that you would like to accomodate, according to our availability we are glad to share our rates with you.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. "

So no rewards or cash bookings on Hilton.com but contact us directly and we can make a cash booking but no rewards bookings. Maybe leaving Hilton?
Old Sep 2, 2019, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Very strange. I'd flag that to William, when he turns his PM's back on.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by hugolover
Very strange. I'd flag that to William, when he turns his PM's back on.
Who's William? Sorry if I'm being thick but I'm pretty new to Flyertalk, having only dipped my toes in occasionally.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 7:44 am

Programs: HH - Gold, BA - Blue
Has anyone stayed here recently?

How do they treat Gold Members?
Old Sep 28, 2019, 7:57 am

Direct booking with points is available again.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by Orange.Man
Has anyone stayed here recently?

How do they treat Gold Members?
Stayed 4 times at this hotel, Gold HH every time. Most recent stay was October 2017, so quite a while ago. Have been upgraded from a standard to a suite all 4 times. One stay requested late check-out which they gave without argument - 6pm. This pretty much gave us a full last day which was greatly appreciated. Have been well treated and had no service issues each time I've stayed. Hopefully this is still the case for current guests.
Old Aug 15, 2020, 6:13 am

Wanting to book a points redemption for 2 adults and 2 children (14 years and 11 years). I want to negotiate an upgrade price as price for a family room is around 700euros. So I want to book a standard room with 70k points and then pay upgrade price. Are the reservations always so slow to respond? Sent an email over 2 days ago and no response. Their new lake house suites are unavailable and when I called reservations, they said upgrade prices are dealt with hotel directly. I'm Hilton Diamond and not impressed with the service considering I said I am booking a last minute holiday and would appreciate a quick reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.