Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 24, 14, 8:54 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: JDiver
Wiki Link
This wikipost can be edited by signed-in members; you can minimize or maximize wikiposts by using the upper right corner [-] or [+] buttons.)

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Sarigerme Tourism Center, PO11, Mugla 46810 Turkey
TEL: 90-252-2868686 FAX: 90-252-2868606
General area - Google Maps (From Istanbul, south 572 mi / ~10 hrs by land; airport nearby)

Rewards Category: All Inclusive
Check-in: 2:00 pm / Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoking: Non-Smoking
Parking: Self parking: (Free of charge) / Valet: (Free of charge.)
Pets: Service animals allowed: No / Pets allowed: No

Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa will be closed beginning 10 November 2013 until 1 April 2014
Print Wikipost

Old May 9, 15, 1:58 pm

Programs: HHonors diamond, Virgin Atlantic Gold, Goldpoints gold elite
Agree you don't really get any special treatment for diamond save a late check out. Even the voucher you get for a restaurant is something the other guests booking with a tour operator received.

Nonetheless a great use of points.

Only negative is the attitude of a minority of the staff ... Rude and or incompetent
Old Jun 14, 15, 10:34 am

No room availability has been released for next year. Does anybody have any info about when we can start booking this hotel for 2016?
Old Apr 9, 16, 1:35 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Hilton Dalaman or Bodrum?

Seems like tripadvisor folk favor the Dalaman property. As there is no FT thread for Bodrum, have any of you stayed at both properties? Looking for a good use of points as a Diamond member. Both are all-inclusive it seems and certainly well-located. Thanks in advance.
Old May 28, 18, 5:28 am

Programs: Lowest of the low in all airline programs but I am in the EZY FF Program!
Does anyone have recent experience of how Diamonds are treated in the resort? Booked to go with my wife and son for an 11 night stay in July. First 6 nights are paid for with remaining 5 nights on HHonors points. I've only booked a standard room that looks a bit on the small side so really hoping for a decent upgrade.
Old May 28, 18, 7:53 am

Programs: LH Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
Not recent but we stayed there about 4 years ago, all paid nights. No upgrade at all. We were offered a suite after we asked, but only if we vacated two rooms and 2 slept in the sitting room of the suite. No e/l and no free breakfast as it is all-inclusive.

Don't let this put you off though. It is a great resort.
Old May 29, 18, 10:12 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Gaza View Post
Does anyone have recent experience of how Diamonds are treated in the resort? Booked to go with my wife and son for an 11 night stay in July. First 6 nights are paid for with remaining 5 nights on HHonors points. I've only booked a standard room that looks a bit on the small side so really hoping for a decent upgrade.
Have stayed here 4 times now as Gold, most recently last October. Been upgraded to some sort of suite every time after booking a standard room for 2 adults and 2 kids under 10. I've been very happy with this. Only other status perk I've had was a 6pm late checkout on 1 stay. Again, I was very happy with this as it gave us the best part of an extra day at the resort. A few things could do with an improvement here and there, but overall it's a great property with great facilities. My kids love the place.
Old May 29, 18, 3:16 pm

Programs: Lowest of the low in all airline programs but I am in the EZY FF Program!
Thanks for the info. We'll be there in peak season so upgrades may be limited. A sites would be nice but if settle for a larger room. 😀
Old May 30, 18, 10:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Gaza View Post
Thanks for the info. We'll be there in peak season so upgrades may be limited. A sites would be nice but if settle for a larger room. 😀
My upgrades have been in May, May, June and October.
Old Aug 12, 18, 2:51 pm
cjd

Got an Award stay here in September. Website states hotel is "all-inclusive." Anybody know whether this applies to Award stays or will we only get the complimentary breakfast as Diamond members? I see that posts from several years ago state that Award stays get the all-inclusive benefit. Is that still the case?

Last edited by cjd; Aug 12, 18 at 4:39 pm
Old Aug 13, 18, 2:46 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Yes, Every reward is all inclusive
cjd likes this.
Old Aug 13, 18, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by MrHilton View Post
Yes, Every reward is all inclusive
But we had to pay 50% of the cash rate for our second child in the room. So @cjd may have to pay something depending on group size/composition.
cjd likes this.
Old Aug 13, 18, 2:15 pm

Hit and miss on the extra child. We just did an award stay for 5 nights and paid for 5. Didn’t have to pay the 50%.

My other view is they do go out of their way to meet diamonds and are always there to address issues. I got upgraded but I did have to ask for it. We had a standard room for the first night and I asked how much to upgrade. That day they came back with a duplex suite, free of charge.
cjd likes this.
Old Aug 13, 18, 2:27 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by ankomonkey View Post
But we had to pay 50% of the cash rate for our second child in the room. So @cjd may have to pay something depending on group size/composition.
No children on this stay, just self and wife! Thanks to you all for your replies. Sounds promising that it's all inclusive.
Old Aug 14, 18, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by cjd View Post
No children on this stay, just self and wife! Thanks to you all for your replies. Sounds promising that it's all inclusive.
I think it's a great deal if you have little/no cash outlay by booking on points. I'm HH Gold and have been upgraded on all 4 stays. Enjoy!
Old Aug 15, 18, 2:39 am

Agree a great deal on points.

As as a diamond have a 50:50 upgrade rate on my 4 stays. (Sept/May/June/July)

Search this Thread