Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 24, 2014, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
This wikipost can be edited by signed-in members; you can minimize or maximize wikiposts by using the upper right corner [-] or [+] buttons.)

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
Sarigerme Tourism Center, PO11, Mugla 46810 Turkey
TEL: 90-252-2868686 FAX: 90-252-2868606
General area - Google Maps (From Istanbul, south 572 mi / ~10 hrs by land; airport nearby)

Rewards Category: All Inclusive
Check-in: 2:00 pm / Check-out: 12:00 pm
Smoking: Non-Smoking
Parking: Self parking: (Free of charge) / Valet: (Free of charge.)
Pets: Service animals allowed: No / Pets allowed: No

Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa will be closed beginning 10 November 2013 until 1 April 2014
Print Wikipost

Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa {TUR}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2011, 8:41 pm

Does anybody know what's going on with the hotel? The website says, it's closed from October 2011 to April 2012 but no rooms can be booked even after that date.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

And again...

Sorry I didn't pick up the last post. Since the golf course is still not open (and it doesn't look like it will happen any year soon) the hotel is closed for winter. The good news is that the rates for this year have come down to last year's level and with the weakness of the Turkish Lira they cost less Ł or $.

So I have rebooked. Third year running a week in October. Two rooms booked again. Both years they have given a suite the size of two rooms but maybe with the new Diamond benefits they might this time give a suite AND a room which is what I have paid for this year and the last two. To be honest two rooms are pretty spacious anyway but having toured the proper suites I can but hope in the new definition they are "standard suites" and available!!!

No fears on the food and all inclusive having tried and tested twice now....

Last edited by turntheheatdown; Jan 18, 2012 at 12:50 pm Reason: iPad..........
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:26 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by turntheheatdown
Sorry I didn't pick up the last post. Since the golf course is still not open (and it doesn't look like it will happen any year soon) the hotel is closed for winter. The good news is that the rates for this year have come down to last year's level and with the weakness of the Turkish Lira they cost less Ł or $.

So I have rebooked. Third year running a week in October. Two rooms booked again. Both years they have given a suite the size of two rooms but maybe with the new Diamond benefits they might this time give a suite AND a room which is what I have paid for this year and the last two. To be honest two rooms are pretty spacious anyway but having toured the proper suites I can but hope in the new definition they are "standard suites" and available!!!

No fears on the food and all inclusive having tried and tested twice now....
Do you know when it will re-open? I just looked for June but couldn't find anything available.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Reopening

I am going out on Saturday. I will find out when it will be open again next year and post.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Closing

The hotel is closing from 1st November until the beginning of April. The golf course is still not scheduled to open until 2014.

My stay was overall of a very high quality again. The way they deal with HHonors Diamonds is inconsistent but the rest of the hotel makes up for that. In the world I would reckon Hilton Dalaman is easily the best value resort hotel you will get for your dollar.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 3:53 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Did they give you any upgrade?

In all of my stays they did not give anything..
Old Oct 26, 2012, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Upgrade

Originally Posted by MrHilton
Did they give you any upgrade?

In all of my stays they did not give anything..
On my first stay without asking they gave me a corner suite which was superb albeit it was in lieu of two rooms. Last year after asking they gave me a corner suite in lieu of two rooms. This year they upgraded both rooms to deluxe seaviews and after asking (and waiting 2 nights) moved my wife and I and our youngest to a corner suite leaving my teenage boys in a deluxe seaview.

To be fair they said they were full. Not so sure. Maybe they had already closed down some suites and upgraded rooms before the seasonal closure.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by turntheheatdown
The hotel is closing from 1st November until the beginning of April. The golf course is still not scheduled to open until 2014.

My stay was overall of a very high quality again. The way they deal with HHonors Diamonds is inconsistent but the rest of the hotel makes up for that. In the world I would reckon Hilton Dalaman is easily the best value resort hotel you will get for your dollar.
what rate did you pay????also, the website doesn't state what reward category this property falls under....anyone have info on that????
Old Oct 14, 2013, 3:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Has anyone managed to book this hotel for the summer of 2014? I don't see any availability for next year.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by mapu
Has anyone managed to book this hotel for the summer of 2014? I don't see any availability for next year.
It is already possible to book the hotel by e-mailing their reservations dept.
Old Jan 14, 2014, 7:09 pm

Any recent updates on Diamond recognition improving here? Pondering a mid-May jaunt over, and would like any updated input from recent stays...
Old Jan 18, 2014, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by Ritz
Any recent updates on Diamond recognition improving here? Pondering a mid-May jaunt over, and would like any updated input from recent stays...
Did not visit them last year, but have two bookings this year.

One for May and one in July.. Booked Deluxe Seaview so hoping for a better upgrade as a diamond this time..

They are rather stingy with their upgrades to the suites .

But the price they charge is getting higher year after year, but the hotel offers great value for money and the all inclusive is improving (now also including premium branded spirits etc..)

Only negative is they charge for the a la carte restaurants, given the price of the resort this should be included (during high season no room can be had under 250 euro.. )
Old Jan 24, 2014, 9:45 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I'm thinking of making a booking here for June - 2 nights with points (70,000 a night if anyone is interested) and 5 nights cash (620 TRY a night) which is a good deal compared to booking with a tour operator.

Hoping for at least a 1 category upgrade but guessing from what people are saying on here that's a faint hope!

The child policy is very confusing and with the hotel being closed the American guy on the hilton reservations line only had the same info as the website.

Does anyone have experience with bringing a <1 year old? I've also got a 3 year old who I know will be free staying with us but I'm assuming the additional child cost won't be applied to the baby!
Old Feb 13, 2014, 8:13 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
All booked in, mixture of points and cash bookings, will ring the hotel to combine when they open up (plus request an upgrade of course!)

Note the rates and points amounts do ramp up at this place per month or so, I had to do some maths to work out if I was better using points at the beginning or end of my booking.

Will report back in June!
Old May 26, 2014, 3:22 pm

Programs: HHonors diamond, Virgin Atlantic Gold, Goldpoints gold elite
Originally Posted by ChrisH
I'm thinking of making a booking here for June - 2 nights with points (70,000 a night if anyone is interested) and 5 nights cash (620 TRY a night) which is a good deal compared to booking with a tour operator.

Hoping for at least a 1 category upgrade but guessing from what people are saying on here that's a faint hope!

The child policy is very confusing and with the hotel being closed the American guy on the hilton reservations line only had the same info as the website.

Does anyone have experience with bringing a <1 year old? I've also got a 3 year old who I know will be free staying with us but I'm assuming the additional child cost won't be applied to the baby!
How was it? Thinking of taking my 3 and 1 year old. Looking to book on points. Did you have two rooms adjoining ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.