Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fourth Quarter 2010 Honors Promo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2010, 11:28 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Here is the fine print on the free night offer for every 10 paid nights. I received the offer 8/18
I think the OP was referring to the terms in the /Sunday promotion.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 11:31 am

Programs: CO, AA, UA, DL
Here is the fine print on the free night offer for every 10 paid nights. I received the offer 8/18
If anyone has the T&C for the sunday offer, that'd be awesome as well. Thanks.

Two things I'm trying to figure out.. if it's good for reservations previously booked. The other thing I'm curious about is whether or not I can book 2 rooms & receive the offer for both of them or if it's limited to just 1. From the general HHonors T&C it sounds like just 1 can earn more than triple points.

Last edited by ClassCAir; Oct 4, 2010 at 12:58 pm
Old Oct 4, 2010, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by ClassCAir
If anyone has the T&C for the sunday offer, that'd be awesome as well. Thanks.

Two things I'm trying to figure out.. if it's good for reservations previously booked. The other thing I'm curious about is whether or not I can book 2 rooms & receive the offer for both of them or if it's limited to just 1. From the general HHonors T&C it sounds like just 1 can earn more than triple points.
Sorry misread it thought you were asking about the diamond promo from august.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA PLT, WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Terms for Q4 Offer

Originally Posted by sdsearch
I'm surprised I'm the first to mention this: There's a full-page ad for this promo on page 19 of the new (October) InsideFlyer magazine (sister publication to FlyerTalk), and that ad says "Sign up now at:

HHonors.com/Sunday
The terms for this offer can be found here:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/s...Type=promotion
Old Oct 4, 2010, 5:15 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
Originally Posted by Lookin4Points
Thanks! Do you have access to a list of hotels that are not participating?
Old Oct 4, 2010, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Offer cannot be combined with other select offers

I wonder if that means it can't be stacked with the 10 nights = 1 free night promotion.

David
Old Oct 4, 2010, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by Lookin4Points

you made my day. Thank you very much!
Old Oct 4, 2010, 5:53 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Lightbulb Hiltonese wish it was clearer

From a friend at Hilton
Cheers

Double base points for all stays during the promotion period.
Quadruple base points for all stays that include a Sunday night.

THE FOLLOWING HOTELS ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION:

ABQHWHO,ALBHSHM,AMWGIGI,AOOPAHM,ARBVWHP,ATLAAHH,AT LCLHW,ATLKSES,ATLPEHW,ATLPMHO,ATLSPES, ATWAKGI,AUSCVHH,AUSNWHM,AUSRKHM,AUSROHW,AUSSLHW,BA LATHM,BALBAHW,BALBWHW,BALGRHM,BALHVES, BALIAES,BCTFLHM,BHMMBHP,BHXMETW,BILBMGI,BNABTHO,BN AHWHD,BNAUVHM,BNAVNHM,BNJHIHI,BOSAPES, BOSBHHC,BOSBLHO,BOSBUGI,BOSLHHH,BOSMAES,BOSPBHM,BO SSBDT,BOUCOHW,BOYBHHM,BTRCDHO,BWICCHH, CAENEHM,CAEWEHM,CHASFHP,CHIGUHP,CHISGDT,CHIWDDT,CH SESES,CHSHDHM,CHSHMHW,CHSMPHM,CHSMTHM, CHSUBHM,CHSWAHM,CLEGWGI,CLEHWHO,CLETHGI,CLTAPDT,CL THSHM,CLTHWHW,CLWFLHW,CMHWNDT,CSGATHM, CVGCHHF,CVGHBDT,DALADHP,DALALGI,DALANHM,DALASHW,DA LDUGI,DALHMHW,DALLCHW,DALLEGI,DALMAGI, DALPOHW,DALRWHF,DBQDTGI,DCAOTHF,DCARVGI,DCASHHH,DC ASOGI,DEEBHHM,DEEFLES,DEFILES,DENDTHM, DENIAES,DETHSES,DTTNVHM,DTWNVDT,DYETNHM,EYWCMWA,EY WRRWA,FAYNCHM,FCAKSGI,FCOAPGI,FLLANHM, FLLFSHH,FLLTSDT,FRAHITW,FTWHWHO,FWBHHHM,GFKGHGI,GL AHITW,GRBGHGI,GSPATHM,GWSCOHM,HBGHAGI, HLVVAHM,HOUAPDT,HOUKWHW,HOUWCHF,ILGCPDT,JACHWHW,JA NHWHW,JFKWEGI,JSTPAHM,LAXESES,LGBMBGI, LGBSPDT,LHRAPTW,LHROLHN,LKGNYHM,LOMCAES,LONCWHI,LO NEUHI,LONGPTW,LONHPHN,LONISHN,LONMETW, LONNDHI,LONPDHI,LONTBHI,LONTSHI,LONWAHI,LRDESES,LR ULCGI,MCOATES,MCOLAGI,MCOMLHO,MCOORES, MCOSPES,MEMGTHO,MEMPOHW,MEMPRHP,MEMSGHM,MEXCHHM,MG MHSHM,MIFPLHM,MILCAES,MKCMCES,MKCWEES, MKEBKDT,MKLHSHM,MLVNYHW,MOBHMHW,MSOGIGI,MSPHWHO,MS YHWHW,NCLHIHI,NYCMLHH,NYCNHHH,OBXNCHM, ORLDWHH,OSHGIGI,OXRCIHM,PAEWAGI,PBIHHHM,PBIVCHM,PC TINHM,PDXBTHW,PGLMPHM,PHL99HW,PHLBLDT, PHLKPHM,PHXHVGI,PHXHWHW,PHXPRHW,PHXPVES,PHXRSWA,PI CTNHP,PISNJES,PITARDT,PITMVHM,PITOKHM, PITSPGI,PORINHM,POUNYHM,PSPRMGI,RDUAPES,RICWTHW,RU HROGI,RVCHMHW,RVCNYHM,RYEHIHH,SANCHGI, SANLSHW,SAOMOHH,SATBRES,SATHWHW,SATJMES,SAVHSHM,SB NINGI,SHVBCHM,SJCMVGI,SLBJAHM,SLCFUHW, SNCCAES,SOWAZHM,SRQATHM,SRVOHHW,STLCDHO,STLHWHW,SV OHFHI,SWFNWHW,TLHTLGI,TLVHITW,TOLPBGI, TPAESES,TPAWSGI,TPAYCGI,TRCHWHW,TUCAPGI,TULHWHW,TY SAPHP,WARSWHM,WASCHES,WASCRES,WASDLHW, WASDNES,WASMFHW,WASOTES,WEMHNHN,WNDLKHW,YYCAHGI,YY CALHM,YYZOVHW
Old Oct 4, 2010, 6:27 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
From a friend at Hilton
Cheers

Double base points for all stays during the promotion period.
Quadruple base points for all stays that include a Sunday night.

THE FOLLOWING HOTELS ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION:

ABQHWHO,ALBHSHM,AMWGIGI,AOOPAHM,ARBVWHP,ATLAAHH,AT LCLHW,ATLKSES,ATLPEHW,ATLPMHO,ATLSPES, ATWAKGI,AUSCVHH,AUSNWHM,AUSRKHM,AUSROHW,AUSSLHW,BA LATHM,BALBAHW,BALBWHW,BALGRHM,BALHVES, BALIAES,BCTFLHM,BHMMBHP,BHXMETW,BILBMGI,BNABTHO,BN AHWHD,BNAUVHM,BNAVNHM,BNJHIHI,BOSAPES, BOSBHHC,BOSBLHO,BOSBUGI,BOSLHHH,BOSMAES,BOSPBHM,BO SSBDT,BOUCOHW,BOYBHHM,BTRCDHO,BWICCHH, CAENEHM,CAEWEHM,CHASFHP,CHIGUHP,CHISGDT,CHIWDDT,CH SESES,CHSHDHM,CHSHMHW,CHSMPHM,CHSMTHM, CHSUBHM,CHSWAHM,CLEGWGI,CLEHWHO,CLETHGI,CLTAPDT,CL THSHM,CLTHWHW,CLWFLHW,CMHWNDT,CSGATHM, CVGCHHF,CVGHBDT,DALADHP,DALALGI,DALANHM,DALASHW,DA LDUGI,DALHMHW,DALLCHW,DALLEGI,DALMAGI, DALPOHW,DALRWHF,DBQDTGI,DCAOTHF,DCARVGI,DCASHHH,DC ASOGI,DEEBHHM,DEEFLES,DEFILES,DENDTHM, DENIAES,DETHSES,DTTNVHM,DTWNVDT,DYETNHM,EYWCMWA,EY WRRWA,FAYNCHM,FCAKSGI,FCOAPGI,FLLANHM, FLLFSHH,FLLTSDT,FRAHITW,FTWHWHO,FWBHHHM,GFKGHGI,GL AHITW,GRBGHGI,GSPATHM,GWSCOHM,HBGHAGI, HLVVAHM,HOUAPDT,HOUKWHW,HOUWCHF,ILGCPDT,JACHWHW,JA NHWHW,JFKWEGI,JSTPAHM,LAXESES,LGBMBGI, LGBSPDT,LHRAPTW,LHROLHN,LKGNYHM,LOMCAES,LONCWHI,LO NEUHI,LONGPTW,LONHPHN,LONISHN,LONMETW, LONNDHI,LONPDHI,LONTBHI,LONTSHI,LONWAHI,LRDESES,LR ULCGI,MCOATES,MCOLAGI,MCOMLHO,MCOORES, MCOSPES,MEMGTHO,MEMPOHW,MEMPRHP,MEMSGHM,MEXCHHM,MG MHSHM,MIFPLHM,MILCAES,MKCMCES,MKCWEES, MKEBKDT,MKLHSHM,MLVNYHW,MOBHMHW,MSOGIGI,MSPHWHO,MS YHWHW,NCLHIHI,NYCMLHH,NYCNHHH,OBXNCHM, ORLDWHH,OSHGIGI,OXRCIHM,PAEWAGI,PBIHHHM,PBIVCHM,PC TINHM,PDXBTHW,PGLMPHM,PHL99HW,PHLBLDT, PHLKPHM,PHXHVGI,PHXHWHW,PHXPRHW,PHXPVES,PHXRSWA,PI CTNHP,PISNJES,PITARDT,PITMVHM,PITOKHM, PITSPGI,PORINHM,POUNYHM,PSPRMGI,RDUAPES,RICWTHW,RU HROGI,RVCHMHW,RVCNYHM,RYEHIHH,SANCHGI, SANLSHW,SAOMOHH,SATBRES,SATHWHW,SATJMES,SAVHSHM,SB NINGI,SHVBCHM,SJCMVGI,SLBJAHM,SLCFUHW, SNCCAES,SOWAZHM,SRQATHM,SRVOHHW,STLCDHO,STLHWHW,SV OHFHI,SWFNWHW,TLHTLGI,TLVHITW,TOLPBGI, TPAESES,TPAWSGI,TPAYCGI,TRCHWHW,TUCAPGI,TULHWHW,TY SAPHP,WARSWHM,WASCHES,WASCRES,WASDLHW, WASDNES,WASMFHW,WASOTES,WEMHNHN,WNDLKHW,YYCAHGI,YY CALHM,YYZOVHW
Is there a quick way to find the code for each hotel? Understand you can work out some, but it's harder when cities have more than one Hilton.

Thanks

Edit - I see that if you Google a code, it usually picks it up as part of the URL for the hotel.

Last edited by MikeTaylor; Oct 4, 2010 at 6:34 pm
Old Oct 4, 2010, 6:33 pm

Programs: United 1K, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond, InterCon RA, PC Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Which hotel is this?

RYEHIHH
Old Oct 4, 2010, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Not perfect, but you can check on specific properties as their Hilton code is part of the URL (at least you can see if an existing res will be okay).

RYEHIHH = Rye, NY Hilton

Last edited by Points Scrounger; Oct 4, 2010 at 7:05 pm
Old Oct 4, 2010, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by MikeTaylor
Is there a quick way to find the code for each hotel? Understand you can work out some, but it's harder when cities have more than one Hilton.

Thanks

Edit - I see that if you Google a code, it usually picks it up as part of the URL for the hotel.
Yes. Smart thinking. Google is amazing, isn't it?

Similarly, if you go to Hilton.com, and select your hotel of choice just check the URL. For example http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/LONHITW-London-Hilton-on-Park-Lane-hotel/index.do

... just incase google doesn't pick it up.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 7:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I can't get the link http://www.hhonors.com/sunday to work to register
Old Oct 4, 2010, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by Roger Lococco
Which hotel is this?

RYEHIHH
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...-York/index.do
Old Oct 4, 2010, 7:08 pm

I can't get the link http://www.hhonors.com/sunday to work to register
Not active yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.