Fourth Quarter 2010 Honors Promo

Old Oct 2, 2010, 9:15 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, CO Silver, Hilton Diamond
As long as you register before your stay that you've already booked, you should be fine. That's the norm usually.

Also, I'm a 3 yr diamond member, nearly 1mm points, but somehow didn't get invited to the 10 nights for a free night promotion. Does anyone have a link to it??? I'd be very grateful.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by gch11
As long as you register before your stay that you've already booked, you should be fine. That's the norm usually.

Also, I'm a 3 yr diamond member, nearly 1mm points, but somehow didn't get invited to the 10 nights for a free night promotion. Does anyone have a link to it??? I'd be very grateful.
just call them & they will enroll you in the promo....
Old Oct 2, 2010, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by BA_HHonors_Focal
Hey all you point grubbers (a good thing)

I just got word of the 2010 4th Quarter promotion and it is absolutely EPIC!!!
Drum roll please……………….. October 12 - December 30, earn double base points on all stays and QUADRUPLE base points on all stays that include a Sunday. For a guy who lives at the Hilton TLV, I'm stoked. Best promo to date hands down.

No word on if there will still be a 100K Point cap. If that's the case, I will be checking out every 6 days for this 2 month stay.

Fine print to come. Keep rackin up those points!
darn it, I should have booked Wednesday --> Monday and not just through Sunday oh well, 2x points is better than nothing, but I would have prefered to get 2x BD miles
Old Oct 2, 2010, 6:40 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Intercontinental Platinum, AA Gold
i would like the other promo to come true... the 25k after 4 stays promo. double points are disappointing
Old Oct 2, 2010, 8:57 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, AS MVP Gold
Quadruple points, not so disappointing. But I agree, 25k for 4 stays (with no cap) would be great.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 5:11 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Post What really gives

Originally Posted by UTA_flyinghigh
What's weird is that one of the Hilton insiders described an entirely different promo ie 25k points every 4 stays. What gives?

UTA
I will tell what really gives, it could be that HILTON OUTSIDER knows NOTHING about the promotions that will be forth coming and is yanking a few peoples chain. I am waiting for the formal announcement to see if his posts are just fluff or not.

Anyone who can enlighten us differently, please do so and lets us all know about what is coming up in a couple of weeks from Hilton please.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 5:47 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by SimpleManToo
I will tell what really gives, it could be that HILTON OUTSIDER knows NOTHING about the promotions that will be forth coming and is yanking a few peoples chain. I am waiting for the formal announcement to see if his posts are just fluff or not.

Anyone who can enlighten us differently, please do so and lets us all know about what is coming up in a couple of weeks from Hilton please.
I actually checked out his post history after he announced the promo; most of his posts are in the IHG forum. I don't want to disparage anyone on the board, but I'll take everything with a grain of salt until Hhguard, HamptonInsider say something, or there's an official announcement.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 6:42 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, WN A-List Preferred & CP, Marriott Gold, American Platinum Pro, National Executive
I would personally like a 4x points on Sunday and 2x all others. I still like the 10 mights/4 stays=1 free night from q2 though (for me the best promo to date). Most of my stays are 1 night, so it works best for me. However 4x on Sunday is solid. That makes a $200 night with $50 in food now worth 10,000 pts, plus 1,250 Diamond Bonus, plus 2,250 Surpass, plus 500 amex booking = 14,500 points. There are 11 opportunities for this, so a potential 159,500 points, plus airline miles... Significantly more if chosing points and points. I am cautiously optomistic, as we have seen some changes when HH actually puts it out.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 7:47 am

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BAEC Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, SPG Gold
The promo isn't starting until October 12th.

Also, can someone please explain to me what this targeted Diamond promo is and when it starts. I spoke to the Diamond desk but they didn't seem to know of any such offer.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 7:59 am

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by moore1984

Also, can someone please explain to me what this targeted Diamond promo is and when it starts. I spoke to the Diamond desk but they didn't seem to know of any such offer.
For those of you asking about the 10 night/25k targeted promo that so many of us were fortunate enough to call in to the DD and get signed up for...

That was over a MONTH ago. You can't really expect to call the DD now and get signed up for a promo that is over 30 days old. At least I wouldn't think so.

And concerning the best promos to date. The Q3FN certs blow away anythign HHonors has done, IMHO. I ended up with a dozen of them, and so far have cashed in 5 of them, 3 of which were at a Cat 7 property with rates over $400 a night. The other 2 were used for a property in the $340 a night range.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by moore1984

It was targeted right around Sept 1. Many of us were able to call that first week and get signed up for it. I doubt you can call a month later, but I guess you could always try.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Ravenboy2001
It was targeted right around Sept 1. Many of us were able to call that first week and get signed up for it. I doubt you can call a month later, but I guess you could always try.
I was not targeted and I sent a mail to HHonors and they signed me for the 25k points after 10 nights. Is not as good as the free night but I was happy with it.
Old Oct 3, 2010, 9:41 am

Programs: Asiana Club Diamond Plus, HHonor Diamond, SPG, CX
when the actual promotion comes out, where do we find it? HHonors site?
Old Oct 3, 2010, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by popcorndk
when the actual promotion comes out, where do we find it? HHonors site?

It will be on the website around the date that it kicks off. Usually get an email as well.

But keep checking here. Frequently someone figures out the web link and posts it here a day or two before it hits hhonors.com
Old Oct 3, 2010, 10:42 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BA_HHonors_Focal
Best promo to date hands down.
Best promo ever?

(yawn)

I MAY stay a sunday night sometime in Q4, but just as likely not. Compared to the six free nights at the Cavalieri that I got from Q1/Q2, this promo is hardly the "best promo to date".

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.