Community
Wiki Posts
Search

e-Rewards Invitation

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2010, 11:27 am

Programs: HH Diamond; BA Gold
Originally Posted by Glacier
Can you have more than one erewards account? I have an account where I can get rewards in several categories but have received separate invites from Priority Club and Delta.
Glacier - I'd happily take one of your invites as I have never received an invite despite being an HHonors member for a long time! Unfortunately I don't think it works like that...
Old Sep 21, 2010, 1:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by gcampbell
Glacier - I'd happily take one of your invites as I have never received an invite despite being an HHonors member for a long time! Unfortunately I don't think it works like that...
If you REALLY want to do surveys for miles, sign up at e-miles.com

ANYONE can sign up at that site but you do have to designate a partner and designate Hilton. You should get an invite on the site for e-rewards within a few months and you can earn miles doing surveys through both of these sites.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 2:00 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by jamesteroh

ANYONE can sign up at that site but you do have to designate a partner and designate Hilton. You should get an invite on the site for e-rewards within a few months and you can earn miles doing surveys through both of these sites.
yes but BOTH count as a hit on US's new grand slam promo, so we'd like to do both
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:24 pm

Programs: HH Diamond; BA Gold
Originally Posted by jamesteroh

Good tip - did not know this. Though tricky for those outside the US!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.