Credit to partner airline programs

Old Jun 24, 10, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Credit to partner airline programs

I was wondering if anyone has had success crediting the miles earnings with a Hilton stay to a frequent flier account in a different name? I have an upcoming stay where the Hilton account is under my name, and I'll be paying it with my credit card, but ideally would like to count the miles earnings to my husband's frequent flier account to prevent his miles from expiring. However, he would not be with me, which is why I'm not using his name. Thanks!
Old Jun 24, 10, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by giceh View Post
I was wondering if anyone has had success crediting the miles earnings with a Hilton stay to a frequent flier account in a different name? I have an upcoming stay where the Hilton account is under my name, and I'll be paying it with my credit card, but ideally would like to count the miles earnings to my husband's frequent flier account to prevent his miles from expiring. However, he would not be with me, which is why I'm not using his name. Thanks!
I recently had success using my FF # under my mom's HH #. I wanted to use BMI or WN but for some reason it only took my DL #? I'm guessing Hhonors won't let 2 accounts use the same FF #.

Search this Thread