Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Wales MBA student's survey on Hilton loyalty programme

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2010, 6:51 am
Original Poster

hello everyone
please help me with my dissertation survey if you are interested in hotel industry
and customer loyalty.The survey is part of my dissertation of University
of WalesMBA Program. the link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBWPGWZ if you click it you can fill the survey about hilton's loyalty programme
thank you very much

Hello everyone,
i am a mba student in london and i need some help i am writting my dissertation about hilton hotel, and i have a short survey which needs to be filled by hiltons' customers, if you have time I would really appreciate the help.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBWPGWZ

Last edited by Canarsie; Jun 20, 2010 at 7:42 pm
Old Jun 20, 2010, 11:12 pm

Programs: United Global Services,Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, National Executive Elite
Done, it would be nice to see your dissertation when it's done.

Scott
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyboy_421
Done, it would be nice to see your dissertation when it's done.

Scott
thanks scott you are right

Thank you very much guys but i need 30 more people to fill it, please help ://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBWPGWZ i

Last edited by Canarsie; Jun 21, 2010 at 9:43 am Reason: Consolidation.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:23 am

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
battalhilmi,

I just did your survey. Hope it helps. I have an MBA from UCLA. Good luck on your dissertation !
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Just completed it.

Don't forget to run your spell checker next time.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:34 am

Programs: UA-2P .94 MM, AF-S, AA Beggars Class .6 , DL .18, LH-Bier, HH-Gold, Hertz 5*
Good Survey

Thank you so much for not creating a survey that goes on forever.

10-20 Q is about tops, unless you are rewarded

To be very Honest, I like Hilton for the service.

I strongly believe it is one of the worst Loyalty programs I am a member of based on rewards.

In the last year I was screamed at by Hilton Employees twice for asking for late checkout as GOLD !!! Such inconsistencies are not what a hotel chain or loyalty program is about
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:32 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
+1

If you want ppl to answer very last question, make sure you use currency. Would also appreciate to be able to see the result of this, once it is ready.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:33 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Virgin Atlantic
Doing survey now. No problem helping out.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by khitomer
Doing survey now. No problem helping out.
Thank you guy for all suggestion, its going well i hope i can catch today 25 more answers and i can finish this dissertation...
Old Jun 21, 2010, 9:12 am

Programs: WN A-List (w/CP), Hilton Diamond
Not sure if you have enough information, but I just completed your survey. Good Luck!
Old Jun 21, 2010, 12:23 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
A Couple of Comments

I just completed the survey. I fund 2 questions that could be improved.

Question on how often does one stay at a Hilton, the option goes from once per week to once per month, which is a big jump that a lot of Diamond members would fall right in the middle if we just make 28 stays.

The final question on demographics had income levels without currency. The numbers are low enough that I assumed you meant GBP.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 12:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by battalhilmi
hello everyone
please help me with my dissertation survey if you are interested in hotel industry
and customer loyaf you have time I would really appreciate the help.

I took the survey
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:43 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
I was wondering about the answers for question 9:

9. How likely or unlikely are you to recommend Hilton Hotel to a friend or relative? Would you say the chances are...
How likely or unlikely are you to recommend Hilton Hotel to a friend or relative? Would you say the chances are...
* Excellent
* Very Good
* Good
* Fair
* Poor
* DK/NA/RF
What's "DK/NA/RF"?

Also, it wouldn't have hurt to fill out the currency in question 10. I suppose it must be GBP, but only guessed after seeing "Wales" in the FlyerTalk title. If I was sent to the survey directly, I wouldn't have a clue.

When appropriate, always add a "n/a" or "don't know" alternative to questions. I wasn't sure how I would answer all questions or if it mattered for me, for instance the "E- Loyalty" question. I don't even know what it means. Good that Survey Monkey doesn't force you to answer all questions.

Last edited by heffa; Jun 21, 2010 at 4:48 pm
Old Jun 21, 2010, 5:02 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
For a MBA student I would expect excellence in presenting as well as requesting information. Your request below is very much below University/College level. If English isn't your first language, then I would expect you [at MBA level] to run this through a colleague, your professor or friend before posting here or anywhere else. Not using a common spell checker found in MS Word or in Firefox etc is lazy. But not being able to spell your study subject Hilton with a capital H is priceless.

BTW, are you a studying at University of Wales or are you a student in London?

Originally Posted by battalhilmi
hello everyone
and customer loyalty.The survey is part of my dissertation of University
of WalesMBA
Program. the link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBWPGWZ if you click it you can fill the survey about hilton's loyalty programme
thank you very much

Hello everyone,
i am a mba student in london and i need some help i am writting my dissertation about hilton hotel, and i have a short survey which needs to be filled by hiltons' customers, if you have time I would really appreciate the help.

Old Jun 21, 2010, 5:16 pm

Programs: Delta, HH Diamond, Marriott, AA Gold
I was happy to complete the survey. Like many others I would like to see your dissertation posted when completed.

The comments on the spell checker / language are 100% on point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.