Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

currently on 25 nights stay at hilton

Old Jun 5, 10, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: ac *e/ ihg plat ambassador/H-Diamond/M-Gold

I'm currently on a 25 nights stay at a hilton cat 4 in Korea, i'm new to hilton Honors, is there any promotions i can get into to get more points for this stay?
Old Jun 5, 10, 4:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus
Originally Posted by blockerca View Post
I'm currently on a 25 nights s at a hilton cat 4 in Korea, i'm new to hilton Honors, is there any promotions i can get into to get more points for this stay?
I don't know what other Hilton brands are in the area, but if you can break it up into multiple stays (not consecutive nights at the same hotel), you can register for the promo that gives you a free night after 4 stays before June 30. If that is not possible, there is an option for double miles. www.hhonors.com/freestay is where you can register for either, but it has to be done prior to check in. The point to be learned is you normally would look for bonuses before booking or at least before check-in. Of course it is possible to get some bonuses just by staying at a hotel offering one, but a lot of people pick hotels based on bonuses.`
Old Jun 5, 10, 6:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
Best thing you can do is to ask the hotel to give you some on-site benefits(access to Exec. Lounge). If your daily rate+expenses are higher than 240$ you will become Gold VIP after check-out. Nothing else you can do, since your stay already started.
Old Jun 5, 10, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by blockerca View Post
I'm currently on a 25 nights stay at a hilton cat 4 in Korea, i'm new to hilton Honors, is there any promotions i can get into to get more points for this stay?
Got time to get a HH credit card? 6hh/$ on free card, 9hh/$ with Surpass card (but $75 fee)
Old Jun 5, 10, 5:08 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Surpass can get you Diamond or Gold with the appropriate spend, and I think HHonors AMEX can get you Gold with a spend level as well (and both can earn points for nice holiday / leisure spends, particularly with VIP and AXON rewards) - but first, read this thread (Hilton HHonors Gold VIP status short cuts fast track instant challenges comps).
Old Jun 5, 10, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ac *e/ ihg plat ambassador/H-Diamond/M-Gold
Thanks all for the information!
Old Jun 5, 10, 6:04 pm

Programs: Too Many to Count
Ask for double hilton points as well. I've always done that on all my LT stays and never ever once been rejected in about a dozen attempts.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: