Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

FN601 credit stay entitled to? I also booked extra kids room.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Goldpoints Silver, A-Club Silver, Miles&More FQT and some more crap

Hi,

Sorry if this has been discussed already but 2 weeks ago I used my FN601 voucher for a room and also booked a 2nd room for the kids at the 50% rate (not on points as than there's no discount but paid it).

I have meanwhile stayed at other Hiltons and received my points, stays etc. for these as should be but haven('t received my "stay" yet nor points on the paid room.

Is this normal?

Thanks,
Old May 31, 2010, 6:21 am

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
Same thing happened to me, some how the FN601 room messed up the paid room. It took a call to DD then a call the property and the stay was finally posted, however the rate on my second room was at an eligible rate not sure about your 50% rate.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 10:42 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Should one get elite credit when using the FN601 free night cert?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.