Stay posted, but points missing?

Old May 17, 10, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
Stay posted, but points missing?

I've had missing stays before that had to be resolved with the Diamond Desk, but this is a new one on me. I have a stay posted from last week, however I didn't get any points posted at all. And where you can normally click on the efolio receipt, it just says, "Not available" in that block.

This is a new one on me. Anyone else ever see this? I'm assuming that a call to the DD will get it cleared up. It just seems odd that a stay posted with no points.
Old May 17, 10, 1:12 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
Happened to me when I had stays at 2 hotels in the same time. Call DD and see if/how they can help.
Old May 17, 10, 4:18 pm

Programs: WN A+/CP; Marriott Lifetime Plat
[Deleted... Wrong board! Sorry about that.]
Old May 18, 10, 2:29 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K [0.280MM since Feb 25, '02], UA Red Carpet Club, HH Diamond, CBP Global Entry
Originally Posted by Ravenboy2001 View Post
I've had missing stays before that had to be resolved with the Diamond Desk, but this is a new one on me. I have a stay posted from last week, however I didn't get any points posted at all. And where you can normally click on the efolio receipt, it just says, "Not available" in that block.

This is a new one on me. Anyone else ever see this? I'm assuming that a call to the DD will get it cleared up. It just seems odd that a stay posted with no points.
The only time this happened to me was on a one-night award stay at Hilton Frankfurt. I spent nothing at the hotel so my folio was 0.0 at check out. The stay did count but, with a 0.0 folio, I got no points...

Was this a straight booking (as opposed to 3rd party) or award stay with a non-zero folio? If so, I'd call DD.
Old May 18, 10, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by dcshungu View Post
The only time this happened to me was on a one-night award stay at Hilton Frankfurt. I spent nothing at the hotel so my folio was 0.0 at check out. The stay did count but, with a 0.0 folio, I got no points...

Was this a straight booking (as opposed to 3rd party) or award stay with a non-zero folio? If so, I'd call DD.
Nope.. I book all my own rooms over the HHonors website while logged into my account. I had another stay the next night in the same town at a different property and as usual the stay and points posted within 48 hours. This one still hasn't posted points as of this morning, but strangely enough the efolio is available now, and matches the receipt that I got slid under my door in the middle of the night.

Definitely need to call the DD on this one. The points should be there by now.
Old Jul 6, 10, 4:26 pm

Programs: AA (EXP), Hilton (Diamond), SPG (lowly Gold)
This happens to me a lot. Usually I call the DD, and they either fix it or tell me to fax the folio to them.
Old Jul 6, 10, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I had it happen once on a paid stay - I believe I sent in a missing stay credit explaining about the points in the comments section.

Search this Thread