Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Certificate?

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2010, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K,MM,Lifetime Plat.Marriott
Gold Certificate?

I traveled with a business associate today, and he said he gets something from Hilton that if he stays 4 nights he gets a cert for a free night anywhere. I have never seen this, but want in on some of the action. Is it in lieu of taking points or something? Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Thanks
Old May 12, 2010, 10:29 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Isn't there, or wasn't there a recent, promo offering exactly that? A search using the keyword "promo" would probably reveal that. It's certainly not a perk of HHonors VIP Gold or Diamond status by istelf.
Old May 12, 2010, 11:25 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt LT Global Elitist, Bonvyoed LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
It is in addition to, not in lieu of points. And it's not 4 nights; it is 4 stays or 10 nights.

Simply Register Here; and everything until June 30th will count.

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landin...ssRelease40390
Old May 13, 2010, 11:01 am

Programs: HH diamond
Hotel stays/nights from the time you register to June 30th (must check-out by June 30th) will count as long as you are paying an eligible rate. Any stays/nights prior to registration do NOT count.
The stays must be booked via the Hilton family sites (or various company travel agencies that book Hiltons) to qualify. Third party sites (expedia, travelocity, hotwire, etc) are NOT eligible. Most travel agent discounted rates are also excluded. When you register, it will give you a list of excluded rates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.