$25 for HGI Weekend stays.

Old Mar 3, 2010, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
$25 for HGI Weekend stays.

Just got this email today.

So stay a Fri/Sat night and get $25, seems solid.

ADVANCE PURCHASE/NON REFUNDABLE RATE. Full payment in advance required. Your credit card will be charged immediately for entire stay. No refunds for changes, cancellation or non-arrival on check-in date. Offer valid for bookings made online at www.HGI.com between March 1, 2010, and April 30, 2010, for stays at participating Hilton Garden Inn™ hotels. Stay must include a Friday or Saturday night and must be completed by May 3, 2010. The Promo/Offer Code "REWARD" must be typed in the Promo/Offer Code field and the "Advance Purchase" rate plan selected. Hotel reservations subject to availability. Limit one reward card per stay, regardless of the number of rooms. The US$25 (U.S.) American Express branded reward card will be mailed within two weeks of booking. Reward card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Reward card is subject to restrictions set by issuer. Reward card can be used virtually anywhere that welcomes American Express Cards in the U.S. as detailed at www.encompasscard.com. The card is point based with 1 point = US$1 in purchasing power. Card valid for up to 12 months; unused points will be forfeited at midnight MST the last day of the month of the valid thru date, subject to applicable law. Usage restrictions and guidelines apply. Card cannot be redeemed for cash and is not transferable. The card cannot be used for revolving payments, or with water taxis, limousines and ATMs. Card terms and conditions apply. The card is issued by American Express Incentive Services, LLC. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid for existing reservations. Subject to change without notice.

Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

Please do not reply to this email. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. You received this email as a previous guest of a Hilton Garden Inn. Hilton Worldwide respects your privacy. For a full description of our privacy policy, please click here.

Looking for even more offers? Subscribe to our Hilton Garden Inn email and receive monthly updates from Hilton Garden Inn. Receive only the information you want from Hilton Worldwide by signing in and updating or creating a profile.
Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from all marketing email from Hilton Worldwide, please send an email with the subject line “Unsubscribe” to [email protected]. Opting out from all Hilton Worldwide marketing email will prevent you from receiving your monthly HHonors My Way Activity Statement.

Please allow up to 10 business days for processing opt-out requests. You will continue to receive transactional email messages such as reservation confirmations.

If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, please send your name, HHonors Account Number (if applicable) and email address to Hilton Internet Contact Center, 2050 Chennault Drive, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, USA.

If you have other questions, suggestions or comments, please send us a message.

™ indicates a trademark of Hilton Worldwide.

©2010 Hilton Worldwide
Old Mar 3, 2010, 9:46 pm
zaf

Programs: HH Gold VIP, BonVoy Gold, BAEC Gold, AmEx Platinum, Visa Infinite
Damn.. I purchased my stay on the 26th of Feb..
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
too bad this is not available outside the US....
Old Mar 4, 2010, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
Originally Posted by saad
too bad this is not available outside the US....
Oh.. the code CANADA can be used also, so its possibl CA/US only
Old Mar 4, 2010, 9:40 am

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
Can stays under this offer qualify for the Earn a Free Nights On US promo?
Old Mar 6, 2010, 4:13 pm

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
This is a fairly amazing deal - needs a bump so more people will be sure to see it!
Old Mar 6, 2010, 4:39 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Why don't they just take $25 off the room rate for the stay, like a coupon code or something.

It's a great deal it's just more expensive for them to purchase and send out cards and all that.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by zaf
Damn.. I purchased my stay on the 26th of Feb..
Ugh, I just missed this Fri/Sat....
Old Mar 7, 2010, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by cordelli
Why don't they just take $25 off the room rate for the stay, like a coupon code or something.

It's a great deal it's just more expensive for them to purchase and send out cards and all that.
i agree....the $25 off the room rate would make more sense....
Old Mar 7, 2010, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by cordelli

I have a hunch that Hilton would pay less than $25 for a card valued at $25 because they're buying in bulk.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 9:27 am

I had to search a few dates before finding availability for the "REWARD" rate. I've now booked a room. However, the confirmation just shows Advance Purchase and there is no mention of the $25 gift card. Should I worry about this?
Old Mar 7, 2010, 4:11 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bamboola
I had to search a few dates before finding availability for the "REWARD" rate. I've now booked a room. However, the confirmation just shows Advance Purchase and there is no mention of the $25 gift card. Should I worry about this?
I have the same situation and the same worry. I called the DD and asked them to look at the res. and I was told the offer was indicated on the page they could see even though what I could see only said Advanced Purchase. My stay isn't until the end of this month so I'm just hoping for now.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 1:01 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, National Executive, SkyTeam Elite
I am running into the same thing. If you search for the specific reward code nothing comes up but if you type in "REWARD" into the Promotion/Offer Code field on the reservation, it does pull up the Advance Purchase Rates. However, using the location and date search form on the following web page, it always says no availability on that rate.

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...ardCard,Banner
Old Mar 28, 2010, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was bored while waiting for a fax so I checked for 40 mi around 6 major east coast cities on 6 dates with 22 HGI. Bottom line is:

Promo Available 0
Not available 22

Another sick joke from HH. Did anyone actually book this promo?

MisterNice
Old Mar 28, 2010, 1:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1M, SPG PLT
I booked it twice. We shall see if I actually get it, or have to fight them about it.

Originally Posted by MisterNice
I was bored while waiting for a fax so I checked for 40 mi around 6 major east coast cities on 6 dates with 22 HGI. Bottom line is:

Promo Available 0
Not available 22

Another sick joke from HH. Did anyone actually book this promo?

MisterNice

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.