Wiki Posts
Search

Night on Us credits

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2010, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United/*A Silver, DL Silver, Marriott PP, HH Gold
Night on Us credits

I've seen some people mention that the free nights from the Night on Us promotion show up in your HH account. I have one so far and the other should be on the way, but I got a "certificate" e-mail and other than that I don't see anything in my account to indicate the code or anything. Is this e-mail the Golden Ticket that I have to hold onto? and it has a number to call to book my award stay, does this mean I can't use it to book online?
Old Feb 12, 2010, 10:40 am

Programs: Hilton Honors
The certificate email that you get is your golden ticket. I inquired about if I lost mine and was told that once it is issued, they can not send a new one out. You do have to call the # on it to book it because it has a different "code" that they reserve it under.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 1:36 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
The emailed cert is the one you need to keep, and yes you have to call to redeem the cert. The cert code can be located in your HH account under "HHonors Activites"->"Redemption History", the same code is also printed on the cert.

Originally Posted by JokerRick
I've seen some people mention that the free nights from the Night on Us promotion show up in your HH account. I have one so far and the other should be on the way, but I got a "certificate" e-mail and other than that I don't see anything in my account to indicate the code or anything. Is this e-mail the Golden Ticket that I have to hold onto? and it has a number to call to book my award stay, does this mean I can't use it to book online?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.