wait or book now?

Old Feb 9, 10, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aclub Gold - HHonors Silver
wait or book now?

Hey, I'd like to get a night in Koln early march to extend a trip in Germany. The thing is, does anyone know how the frequency of 'promotions' works for Hilton? Is it after each three month period that new promo's pop up or is it totaly random?

Koln is still at 109 per night (FP) so not sure if I'll stick with Hilton or another chain then..

When I buy FP, does it include the breakfast? It doesn't say anything about it. Never had to book Hilton myself
Old Feb 9, 10, 3:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
hilton usually changes promos every quarter, so the next one will probably start in april & run till the end of june....if you are looking to stay at a hilton property in march then you will fall within the 'one free night after 4 stays or 10 nights' promo....
Old Feb 9, 10, 5:07 pm

Programs: BA Silver, HH diamond, SPG Gold, whole lot of almost on a whole lot of others
Originally Posted by freeflipflops View Post
Hey, I'd like to get a night in Koln early march to extend a trip in Germany. The thing is, does anyone know how the frequency of 'promotions' works for Hilton? Is it after each three month period that new promo's pop up or is it totaly random?

Koln is still at 109 per night (FP) so not sure if I'll stick with Hilton or another chain then..

When I buy FP, does it include the breakfast? It doesn't say anything about it. Never had to book Hilton myself
If the rate description does not mention breakfast, then breakfast is not included.
Old Feb 9, 10, 5:18 pm

I stayed some time at Hilton Cologne and I can really recommend it. It is definitly worth the money (great location). And I got Junior Suite upgrade each time I've been there (with Diamond Status).
Old Feb 10, 10, 2:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aclub Gold - HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by saad View Post
march then you will fall within the 'one free night after 4 stays or 10 nights' promo....
Can't seem to find this promo on the website? Can you please clarify?
Old Feb 10, 10, 3:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by freeflipflops View Post
Can't seem to find this promo on the website? Can you please clarify?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...er-2010-a.html

Search this Thread