Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Dining 2nd Serving 1K bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2010, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.

Just got an email from rewards network for a promo for 1K points after 2 dines of $20 or more.

The link from my email appears to have identifying marks - this is the link to the promo details:
http://www.hhonorsdining.com/bonus.htm?id=H498&detail=y

Typically if you're not registered there will be a link - assuming you have a dining account.

These tend to come in waves so I would expect similar promos for the other programs (e.g. Skymiles and Priority Club) soon. This promo has pretty low return due to the rather low value of a Hilton point these days so I'm hoping this pattern holds true.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 2:36 pm

Programs: Hilton HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Received same e-mail this afternoon.

1000 points for a couple of $20 dines I would likely do anyway is at least an easy way to put a few extra points into my account.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 10:26 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Thanks for posting OP. I received this email, but thought it was junk. Now registered.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
I registered for the Hilton bonus and was offered 1,000 U.S. Airways Dividend Miles for spending $25 in February in Philadelphia a few days later. I signed up for that and received an e-mail that I was no longer registered for earning Hilton dining points since I could not have both.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 12:14 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SWA A-List
Originally Posted by ronan32
Received same e-mail this afternoon.

1000 points for a couple of $20 dines I would likely do anyway is at least an easy way to put a few extra points into my account.
Hey, I can go for that! I recvd this email as well. My spouse and I often visit a Hilton restaurant/bar in our area when we don't feel like cooking. Before I sign up I wanted to ask you guys if you need to be STAYING at the hotel for these extra points? I tried reading the terms and conditions but my eyes crossed after the 1st 2 minutes.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 12:16 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
I registered for the Hilton bonus and was offered 1,000 U.S. Airways Dividend Miles for spending $25 in February in Philadelphia a few days later. I signed up for that and received an e-mail that I was no longer registered for earning Hilton dining points since I could not have both.
You can have both, you just can't have the same credit card registered with both programs at the same time. You can either:

1) Complete one bonus then switch the credit card back to the other program and complete the other bonus; or

2) Register a different credit card with each program and complete each promotion that way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.