Honors Customer Services

Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BAEC Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, SPG Gold
Honors Customer Services

If anyone from HHonors customer services participate in this forum can you please contact me regarding ticket number ''(Ticket# 01252010P13320004:AR0002) (Ticket# 01262010D12550032:AR0002)‏''.

It has been over 2 months since I contacted HHonors and I still have not been contacted by the hotel in question.

Thanks

Very annoyed Diamond member
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:46 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by moore1984
If anyone from HHonors customer services participate in this forum can you please contact me regarding ticket number ''(Ticket# 01252010P13320004:AR0002) (Ticket# 01262010D12550032:AR0002)‏''.

It has been over 2 months since I contacted HHonors and I still have not been contacted by the hotel in question.

Thanks

Very annoyed Diamond member
I passed the information you provided along to our Membership Services team and was assured someone will be contacting you today. I am sorry for the delay.

Andrea (HHonors Representative)
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Wow, HHR - great to see the CS response! Keep it up.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Unbelievable!!!!!

Can only imagine how poorly the non-Diamond members get treated....
Old Feb 4, 2010, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BAEC Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, SPG Gold
In fairness, I was called within two hours of submitting the post and we were able to come to a conclusion regarding compensation. From now on I definately consider this forum if I am not answered via email.

Long live Flyertalk
Old Feb 4, 2010, 7:47 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
I was also contacted via private message by one of the HHonorsRepresentatives here on FT after I made a post inquiring how I might get retroactive credit for a promotion I was not aware of. I promptly received the credit.

When I wrote and thanked her, the rep then made the "if there is anything else I can do for you" reply. "As a matter of fact," began my response. That inquiry was passed along to a corporate Customer Resolution Manager who promptly contacted me and made a very generous offer to assist me.

I am not a road warrior like many of you, barely making diamond every year. The few times I have contacted customer service my experiences have been handled by capable and competent representatives who have understood my questions and have worked diligently to assist me. This is 180 degrees from the reps at AA, Delta and Useless I have had the misfortune to speak with.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.