Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

A Night on Us: Hilton Honors Promotion First Quarter 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A Night on Us: Hilton Honors Promotion First Quarter 2010

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Waiting for cert #2....
Cert #2 received. Will hopefully collect #3 after stay #8 tomorrow...
Old Mar 11, 2010, 7:18 am
zaf

Programs: HH Gold VIP, BonVoy Gold, BAEC Gold, AmEx Platinum, Visa Infinite
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Cert #2 received. Will hopefully collect #3 after stay #8 tomorrow...
I finished my 4th stay this past weekend (sunday) and I am yet to receive the certificate by email or on my account.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 7:34 am

4th Cert???

Well after having to complain twice I finally recieved my 3rd Certificate about two weeks after my 12th Stay. I have now just had the points post for my 13th stay and have just received my 4th certificate in my inbox. Anybody else had this? Will the certificate be valid?

Last edited by tc75; Mar 11, 2010 at 7:35 am Reason: typo
Old Mar 11, 2010, 10:03 am

Programs: AA EXP
sweet, thanks!
Old Mar 11, 2010, 11:03 am

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, DL Gold, Avis PC
Anyone know yet if there's a hotel Category limit on the free nights?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 11:20 am
zaf

Programs: HH Gold VIP, BonVoy Gold, BAEC Gold, AmEx Platinum, Visa Infinite
Originally Posted by melodrama
Anyone know yet if there's a hotel Category limit on the free nights?
As far as I know, No.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by tc75
Well after having to complain twice I finally recieved my 3rd Certificate about two weeks after my 12th Stay. I have now just had the points post for my 13th stay and have just received my 4th certificate in my inbox. Anybody else had this? Will the certificate be valid?
Interesting. My guess would be that your "actual" 3rd certificate just came in and CSRs manually processed one when you didnt get yours two weeks ago. It should be valid. Enjoy!

I wonder if anyone else has success in getting more than 3. I just completed my stay for the 3rd cert and shifting my business to IHG to take advantage of their promo, but I still have time to manage one more cert. if the limit is really not 3. Anyone else?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:38 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
Originally Posted by tc75
Have you checked the cert # of each of the 4 certs? I suspect two of the four might have the same cert #.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by rdchen
Have you checked the cert # of each of the 4 certs? I suspect two of the four might have the same cert #.
That was my first thought, but no, all 4 have unique ID's and expiration dates.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 5:30 pm

Hello - What is the Diamond Desk number? I never knew such a thing existed...but then again, I don't really read any of the stuff HH mails me :-).

Thanks in advance!

DP
Old Mar 11, 2010, 6:10 pm

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
Just got my 3rd award cert today... Now I have to wait for the next quarter perk.

I haven't looked real close yet, but does anyone know if you can use all 3 certs 3 nights in a row at the same hotel?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I can't see why not, just bear in mind that back-to-back stays like that will earn one stay credit towards elite status, not three.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Genghisdon
Hello - What is the Diamond Desk number? I never knew such a thing existed...but then again, I don't really read any of the stuff HH mails me :-).

Thanks in advance!

DP
Welcome to FT, Don

At the risk of sounding horribly snotty, are you a Diamond member? If you are, but haven't heard the term, it refers to the agents at the Diamond Elite hotline.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 3:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Genghisdon

Thanks in advance!

DP
if you are diamond then write to [email protected] & ask them to provide you with the number for the diamond desk....
Old Mar 12, 2010, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I can't see why not, just bear in mind that back-to-back stays like that will earn one stay credit towards elite status, not three.
This may also require a re checkout/in every morning.

A recent 10 day personal GLON award at BGI was broken into 4 stays.At the end of each stay,check-out(pay by CC) and re check in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.