Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Interim thread for posting hotel category changes that you know of

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interim thread for posting hotel category changes that you know of

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2mm SPG Gold HH Diamond
Originally Posted by travelinfoo
A Cat 7 hotel in NYC in high season would give you a high cash value/pt. Some of the hotels are over $300/night.
Yes but maybe 5% of the time they may be over $330 a night.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 12:41 pm

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Hilton has reset the Hampton Inn Denver West for our awards stays. We are now a Cat 2 @ 12,500 points. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by HamptonGM
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Hilton has reset the Hampton Inn Denver West for our awards stays. We are now a Cat 2 @ 12,500 points. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
welcome to ft....lets hope hilton resets categories for a few other properties....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.