Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech Center {US-CO}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech Center {US-CO}

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2009, 3:28 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Arrow DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech Center {US-CO}

Stayed there this week. AAA rate was $54/night! (I guess the tech/convention business is slow this week); cheapest option for miles for a Hilton property.

Immaculate hotel (I'm not a fan of the weird, modernish yellow/green funky furniture, but it was all new and in great condition). Staff was superb and friendly.

Upgraded to a phenomenal corner suite with HUGE double jacuzzi tub

Got breakfast coupons for the buffet, but they were not doing the buffet this week (and, btw, the restaurant is very nice and the staff great), so we were told we could have anything on the menu instead. Food was excellent.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 6:02 am

Programs: DL-Diamond; UA-Silver (moan); Hilton-DIA; Marriott-PPE; IHG-Plat; NC-Exec Elite
I used to stay in the Cherry Creek area, but do like the Tech center better - lots of great restaurants/shops right there
Old Mar 19, 2011, 3:39 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Another excellent stay. $60 MVP rate. Upgraded to the Presidential Suite. Could have played football in there. Huge double jacuzzi tub, plus large walk-in shower. Second bathroom (toilet/sink) in living room.

Great staff.

The restaurant remains very nice and the breakfast buffet (with made-to-order eggs station) was one of the best I've had (and no "continental only" for Diamonds -- everything included.) The consistency of the gravy was the one one off-putting note.
Old Oct 18, 2013, 6:40 pm

Have an upcoming weekend stay at this property with a great MVP rate. The property
seems to be close to light rail and dining. Will report back with an update on Gold/
Diamond perks.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 9:45 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
This thread has been dormant for 6 years.
Anyone stayed here in the last 2 years and can report ?
Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Plenty. Perfectly acceptable; nothing special. I've certainly never seen any of the upgrades to huge suites described above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.