Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 18, 2014, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Rose Hall Road, Montego Bay, 00000, Jamaica
TEL: 1-876-953-2650 FAX: 1-876-684-0203

HHonors Reward Category: All-Inclusive Rewards

This is an All-Inclusive Resort. Children under 5 stay and eat free, ages 6-14 will be an additional $75/night, and age 15 and older will be charged an adult rate. Please ensure children 15 and older are registered as adults, otherwise $99 USD per night, per child will be added to your account at check-in. May 1 to 20, and June 1 to 19, 2016 child charges will be waived.

Due to new tax structures in Jamaica the front desk will be collecting the tax of $4.00 at check in starting on September 1st 2012 per night per room.

Location: 7 miles east of Sangster International Airport (MBJ), ~$30 taxi ride. (~135 miles from Kingston's Norman Manley International, formerly Palisadoes - KIN).

Check-in: 4:00 pm / Check-out: 11:00 am
Smoking: Non-Smoking
Parking: Self parking: (complimentary); Valet: Not Available
Pets: Service animals allowed: No; Pets allowed: No

Ownership and operations since 2025: (link)

"Sagicor, which owns three Jewel Resorts in Jamaica, completed its acquisition of the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa today. The resort will operate as Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, and will be managed by Aimbridge Hospitality. Guests of the resort will continue to have access to Hilton benefits, including the ability to participate in the Hilton HHonors® guest loyalty program. Meeting planners will continue to earn Hilton Event Planner Points by booking meetings at the resort."

updated 20 May 2016 by JDiver.

Print Wikipost

Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2012, 6:53 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Nope neither AXON nor GLON apply at the all-inclusive properties.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 7:39 am

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Originally Posted by sharklover
I just got back from a 10 day stay with kids. It is by far the most fund hotel I have been to with kids. My kids loved it. The water park is really great. They allow kids shorter than 48 inches to go on the big one as long as you sign a waiver. My kids loved the kids camp. The food was much better than I expected. I really liked 3 palms and Seaside Grill. I did not care for the italian restaurant. The staff at the hotel are by far the friendliest I have found anywhere. I do a lot of cruising and my whole family thought this was much better. This place is a steal in the summer with 5th night free and free kids. Very poor use of points. I will be back. I played golf one time. the course is very nice but was in very poor condition.
Why would you say poor use of points? I am looking at 5 nights for wife and I plus three kids, 21/16/14
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Originally Posted by etsmyers
Why would you say poor use of points? I am looking at 5 nights for wife and I plus three kids, 21/16/14
Probably because the rates are really cheap right now, look at my earlier response. I did the same thing wife and 3 kids a month or so ago and loved it.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 2:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum
Change in Reservation dates - Sold out dates

I just booked a 5 nights night stay (with points) at this resort from Dec 30th to Jan 4th. Dates between Dec 25 to Dec 30th are not available with points.

My desired dates are Dec 28 to Jan 2nd (still 5 nights). Diamond desk was not helpful in any way, saying that resort is sold out before Dec 30th due to new years festivities etc. (which kind of does not make sense since they still gave me Dec 30, 31, Jan 1st). Does anyone have email of the General Manager of this resort, and I can try to contact them to see if the resort will make the adjustment. The worst case is that they will say "No". Open to other ideas.

Thanks
Old Nov 19, 2012, 9:59 am

Does anyone know what the Premium brands of liquor are and how much is the charge per person for it?

We were there almost 2 years ago, and they would use a different colored wristband which all-inclusive of premium liquor. But in reading some reviews, it seems that they no longer upcharge or use different wristbands for levels, but you simply pay additional per drink.

Also, are the nicer restaurants still stocked with premium entrees which you pay additional for? I am sure they still have premium wines for upcharges.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 6:29 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres. Circle
"Does anyone have email of the General Manager of this resort, and I can try to contact them to see if the resort will make the adjustment."

FYI-Check your FT email.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 3:01 am

Programs: Delta basic after Gold; HHonors, Diamond; Marriott/SPG Plat; IHG/PCR Plat; Avis, Hertz
Originally Posted by cornfedcowboy
"Does anyone have email of the General Manager of this resort, and I can try to contact them to see if the resort will make the adjustment."

FYI-Check your FT email.
I have been checking this thread, since I also have a reservation around the holidays. If you have the GM email, can you send it to me as well? Thank you.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 8:18 pm

Does anyone have the email of the GM? I have a special request to make.

Thanks
-- Steve
Old Dec 19, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Originally Posted by scubasteve
Does anyone have the email of the GM? I have a special request to make.

Thanks
-- Steve
Here is his name. Not sure if the email is valid

Jaap van Dam
Hotel Manager
[email protected]
Old Jan 2, 2013, 3:04 pm

Programs: hilton gold,hyatt
is it 60000 points a night or do we get any other discount on this like staying 4 nights etc
Old Feb 2, 2013, 1:11 pm

Programs: Hhonors Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum
Do they have a surcharge for kids while on a point stay?

Thinking about going here next summer, on the HHonors site it says there is a $70.00 per night surcharge for kids. Does anyone know if they charge this on a points stay?

I see a few have stayed here in the past with kids.

TT
Old Feb 7, 2013, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Techtravler
Thinking about going here next summer, on the HHonors site it says there is a $70.00 per night surcharge for kids. Does anyone know if they charge this on a points stay?

I see a few have stayed here in the past with kids.

TT
Yes they do from everything I have gathered reading the threads, and when I called to book with points I asked. We have two adults and two kids, one of the kids is under 6 so he is free but the other we will pay $70 per night for.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 4:47 pm

Programs: aa
I was going to book here but after reading some reviews on trip advisor about how people were getting there stuff robbed while they slept made me feel very uncomfortable.if you like to read it yourself go to trip advisor and put the hotel name then click on terrible and read how they climb through windows like spiderman and take your electronics.I really wanted to go but with a 5 year old i wont take any chances.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 6:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jada135
I was going to book here but after reading some reviews on trip advisor about how people were getting there stuff robbed while they slept made me feel very uncomfortable.if you like to read it yourself go to trip advisor and put the hotel name then click on terrible and read how they climb through windows like spiderman and take your electronics.I really wanted to go but with a 5 year old i wont take any chances.
Care to expand, please?

I went back 10 pages of TripAdvisor reviews and could only find one mentioning theft. The other 99.99% of comments are overwhelmingly positive.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 9:51 pm

Programs: aa
I said go to the terrible and read up there seek and you shall find

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.